Lava Shock — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
Lava Shock is a Shaman-only spell. This card used to be obtained in the Blackrock Mountain solo adventure, but is now only obtainable through crafting (unless you purchased the first wing of Blackrock Mountain before the expansion was removed from the shop, in which case, you can still purchase the rest of the expansion). Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Lava Shock is a unique card that has the ability to unlock your Overloaded Mana Crystals, it is flexible in that it can be used on either the turn you cause the Overload, or the turn after when the Overload is in effect. It can create some powerful plays if used on the right turn, but can also sometimes be used as an underwhelming 2 Mana removal spell.
In Constructed, Lava Shock can be used in a deck that plays a lot of Overload cards. The main issue this card runs into is an indirect one, as the best value it can get is to unlock the Mana locked by an Earth Elemental or Neptulon, however both of these cards are very weak to the common Big Game Hunter
Lava Shock is no longer available in Arena.
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- Runestones - an accounting error?
- Dalaran Heist Mage Guide
- Dalaran Heist Priest Guide
- Battlegrounds Patches the Pirate
- Battlegrounds Vanndar Stormpike