Table of Contents
Lava Shock is a Shaman-only spell. This card used to be obtained in the Blackrock Mountain solo adventure, but is now only obtainable through crafting (unless you purchased the first wing of Blackrock Mountain before the expansion was removed from the shop, in which case, you can still purchase the rest of the expansion). Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Lava Shock is a unique card that has the ability to unlock your Overloaded Mana Crystals, it is flexible in that it can be used on either the turn you cause the Overload, or the turn after when the Overload is in effect. It can create some powerful plays if used on the right turn, but can also sometimes be used as an underwhelming 2 Mana removal spell.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Lava Shock can be used in a deck that plays a lot of Overload cards. The main issue this card runs into is an indirect one, as the best value it can get is to unlock the Mana locked by an Earth Elemental or Neptulon, however both of these cards are very weak to the common Big Game Hunter
Lava Shock is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists