Lesser Sapphire Spellstone — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
Lesser Sapphire Spellstone is a Shaman-only spell. This card can be obtained from Kobolds & Catacombs packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Sapphire Spellstone is a powerful card that gains strength as you use more Overload effects. The card starts as a fairly weak Lesser Sapphire Spellstone that will be upgraded to Sapphire Spellstone upon Overloading 3 Mana Crystals, and then again to Greater Sapphire Spellstone upon overloading 3 more. The resulting ability to generate multiple copies of a minion opens up a large range of powerful combinations.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Lesser Sapphire Spellstone is best suited to Combo decks that aim to copy powerful minions such as Leeroy Jenkins to create huge amounts of burst damage to swiftly kill opponents.
In Arena, Lesser Sapphire Spellstone is a terrible card. In addition to it being hard to get enough Overload effects to upgrade the Spellstone, it is also very unlikely you will have a good target available to copy to justify the 7 Mana needed for the Spellstone.
- Iksar on Basic and Classic Sets
- Four New Collectible Blizzard Books Coming This Fall
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode 33
- Blizzard Survey Asks: "Would You Continue Playing Hearthstone if There Were No Tournaments"
- Bungie Regains Publishing Rights for Destiny
- Tavern Brawl: Old and New
- January Update: Arena and Rumble Run Changes
- New Wild Bundle Available With 40 Card Packs From Past Expansions
- Sets, Sets, lots of Sets.
- Meme worthy game. (Tess)
- Whizbang the Wonderful
- Thanks Icy Veins
- OTK Mage
- Puzzle Lab's Dr. Boom's Puzzles
- Is the game dying?
- Rumble Run