Lesser Sapphire Spellstone — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
Lesser Sapphire Spellstone is a Shaman-only spell. This card was introduced with Kobolds & Catacombs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Sapphire Spellstone is a powerful card that gains strength as you use more Overload effects. The card starts as a fairly weak Lesser Sapphire Spellstone that will be upgraded to upon Overloading 3 Mana Crystals, and then again to upon overloading 3 more. The resulting ability to generate multiple copies of a minion opens up a large range of powerful combinations.
In Constructed, Lesser Sapphire Spellstone is best suited to Combo decks that aim to copy powerful minions such as Leeroy Jenkins to create huge amounts of burst damage to swiftly kill opponents.
In Arena, Lesser Sapphire Spellstone is a terrible card. In addition to it being hard to get enough Overload effects to upgrade the Spellstone, it is also very unlikely you will have a good target available to copy to justify the 7 Mana needed for the Spellstone.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Naga Wig Priest Deck
- Boat Rogue Deck Guide
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck