Lesser Sapphire Spellstone — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
Lesser Sapphire Spellstone is a Shaman-only spell. This card was introduced with Kobolds & Catacombs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Sapphire Spellstone is a powerful card that gains strength as you use more Overload effects. The card starts as a fairly weak Lesser Sapphire Spellstone that will be upgraded to upon Overloading 3 Mana Crystals, and then again to upon overloading 3 more. The resulting ability to generate multiple copies of a minion opens up a large range of powerful combinations.
In Constructed, Lesser Sapphire Spellstone is best suited to Combo decks that aim to copy powerful minions such as Leeroy Jenkins to create huge amounts of burst damage to swiftly kill opponents.
In Arena, Lesser Sapphire Spellstone is a terrible card. In addition to it being hard to get enough Overload effects to upgrade the Spellstone, it is also very unlikely you will have a good target available to copy to justify the 7 Mana needed for the Spellstone.
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Mike Ybbara on Blizzard's Approach to Meeting Player Demands
- BlizzCon 2023 Stream and Announcements Summary
- BlizzCon 2023 Bingo Collection
- WoW Battle Pet and Hearthstone Card Back Promotion From Warcraft Rumble
- Warcraft Rumble Released a Day Early and Is Rolling Out Now!
- BlizzCon 2023 Broadcast Schedule
- Standard Tier List
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck