Lesser Sapphire Spellstone — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
Lesser Sapphire Spellstone is a Shaman-only spell. This card can be obtained from Kobolds & Catacombs packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Sapphire Spellstone is a powerful card that gains strength as you use more Overload effects. The card starts as a fairly weak Lesser Sapphire Spellstone that will be upgraded to Sapphire Spellstone upon Overloading 3 Mana Crystals, and then again to Greater Sapphire Spellstone upon overloading 3 more. The resulting ability to generate multiple copies of a minion opens up a large range of powerful combinations.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Lesser Sapphire Spellstone is best suited to Combo decks that aim to copy powerful minions such as Leeroy Jenkins to create huge amounts of burst damage to swiftly kill opponents.
In Arena, Lesser Sapphire Spellstone is a terrible card. In addition to it being hard to get enough Overload effects to upgrade the Spellstone, it is also very unlikely you will have a good target available to copy to justify the 7 Mana needed for the Spellstone.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Magnetic Hearthside Chat Shows Off New Mechanic, Reveals Four New Cards
- The Midsummer Fire Festival Has Returned
- Menacing Nimbus Card Reveal
- Stargazer Luna Revealed from The Boomsday Project
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #20
- The Boomsday Pre-Orders & Minion Type Changes Now Available
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: The Boomsday Project [Updated]
- Tavern Talk #2: Past and New Heroes, Balance Frequency, Community Card Art
- Boomsday Project Hub
- Time-Tinker Monster Hunter
- Is the game dying?
- Token Druid
- Even Warrior
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Big Spell Mage
- Recruit Warrior