Lesser Sapphire Spellstone
Table of Contents
Lesser Sapphire Spellstone is a Shaman-only spell. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Sapphire Spellstone is a powerful card that gains strength as you use more Overload effects. The card starts as a fairly weak Lesser Sapphire Spellstone that will be upgraded to Sapphire Spellstone upon Overloading 3 Mana Crystals, and then again to Greater Sapphire Spellstone upon overloading 3 more. The resulting ability to generate multiple copies of a minion opens up a large range of powerful combinations.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Lesser Sapphire Spellstone is best suited to Combo decks that aim to copy powerful minions such as Leeroy Jenkins to create huge amounts of burst damage to swiftly kill opponents.
In Arena, Lesser Sapphire Spellstone is a terrible card. In addition to it being hard to get enough Overload effects to upgrade the Spellstone, it is also very unlikely you will have a good target available to copy to justify the 7 Mana needed for the Spellstone.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Kobolds & Catacombs Week 1 Reveal Schedule
- Kobolds & Catacombs Card Reveal Livestream Kickoff
- Icy Veins Podcast: Episode #4
- Blizzard Battle.net Currency Conversion: Nov 16
- Recruiting Overwatch Guide Writer
- Death Knights to Leave the Arena on November 14th
- Pro Player RayC Stars in "What's the Move?" Episode 7!
- Kobolds & Catacombs Presumed to Be Released On December 7
- Deck Request Thread
- Aggro Rogue Deck List
- Make it cheap #2 Budget Cannibal Warlock
- The Lich King
- Make it cheap #1 Budget Aggro Priest
- Invest into what?
- Dream Cards
- Icy Veins BattleTag exchange