Lightning Storm — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
Lightning Storm is a Shaman-only spell. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Lightning Storm is Shaman's primary AoE spell. It is less than perfect in a lot of scenarios, and its randomness can sometimes hurt you, but generally it is a necessary evil in a lot of decks.
Lightning Storm is used as the AoE of choice in most Shaman decks that require one. Some heavy Control decks choose to use Elemental Destruction instead, but the overall cost of this card is too severe for most decks to consider.
Lightning Storm is an excellent card in Arena. Due to its rarity, some experienced players will choose deliberately not to play around it, which lets you pick up incredible value with it if you do have one.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Classic Control Paladin Deck
- Book of Heroes Thrall
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens