Lightning Storm — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
Lightning Storm is a Shaman-only spell. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Lightning Storm is Shaman's primary AoE spell. It is less than perfect in a lot of scenarios, and its randomness can sometimes hurt you, but generally it is a necessary evil in a lot of decks.
Lightning Storm is used as the AoE of choice in most Shaman decks that require one. Some heavy Control decks choose to use Elemental Destruction instead, but the overall cost of this card is too severe for most decks to consider.
Lightning Storm is an excellent card in Arena. Due to its rarity, some experienced players will choose deliberately not to play around it, which lets you pick up incredible value with it if you do have one.
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees
- Hearthstone Rend Blackhand
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Book of Heroes Rehgar Earthfury
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Classic Tier List