Lightning Storm — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
Lightning Storm is a Shaman-only spell. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Lightning Storm is Shaman's primary AoE spell. It is less than perfect in a lot of scenarios, and its randomness can sometimes hurt you, but generally it is a necessary evil in a lot of decks.
2. Constructed Play
Lightning Storm is used as the AoE of choice in most Shaman decks that require one. Some heavy Control decks choose to use Elemental Destruction instead, but the overall cost of this card is too severe for most decks to consider.
Lightning Storm is an excellent card in Arena. Due to its rarity, some experienced players will choose deliberately not to play around it, which lets you pick up incredible value with it if you do have one.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Wild Pirate Midrange Shaman Deck
- Wild Totem Shaman Deck
- Wild Midrange Shaman Deck
- Wild Malygos OTK Shaman Deck
- Wild Wall Shaman Deck
- Wild Budget Midrange Jade Shaman Deck
- Wild Midrange Jade Shaman Deck
- Wild N'Zoth Control Shaman Deck
- Budget Midrange Jade Elemental Shaman Deck
- Midrange Elemental Shaman Deck
- Budget Midrange Elemental Shaman Deck
- Midrange Jade Elemental Shaman Deck
- Hybrid Jade Shaman Deck
- Control Jade Shaman Deck
- Midrange Murlocs Quest Shaman Deck
- Control Evolve Shaman Deck
- Budget Aggro Jade Shaman Standard Un'Goro Deck
- Aggro Jade Shaman Standard Un'Goro Deck
- Aggro Jade Shaman (No Doomhammer) Standard Un'Goro Deck
- Cheap Shaman Wild Deck
- Legendary Coren Direbrew Shaman Deck (Heroic Mode)
- The Witchwood Full Spoiler Schedule
- "New Year Of The Raven" Party Will Reward Packs With Each Daily Quest
- Ben Brode Answers Community Questions In Video For WIRED
- Enrage Keyword To Be Replaced By "While Damaged"
- More Witchwood Spoilers Coming March 26th, Set Likely To Release April 12th
- This Week's Starcraft-Themed Tavern Brawl Rewards Three K&C Packs
- What's the Move #19 - Shadowy Thoughts
- Four Common Hearthstone Mistakes And How To Prevent Them
- Help me build this warrior
- Silver Hand Paladin Deck List
- Witchwood Worth it?
- The Witchwood Expansion Hub
- Throwback Decks
- The Lich King
- Wild Paladin OTK Deck
- OTK Djinni Priest Standard