Menacing Nimbus — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
Menacing Nimbus is a Shaman-only minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Menacing Nimbus is a card which is poised to shine in any meta which is high on 2 Health minions. If it can consistently come down and trade for another minion on board, then the Battlecry on Menacing Nimbus turns the card into a reliable 2 for 1. However, if the majority of 2 drops have 3 or more Health, Menacing Nimbus becomes a negative tempo play for Elemental decks which rely heavily on board presence.
Menacing Nimbus fits best into Elemental Shaman and Even Shaman decks, where it can be used as an important curve-filler in the 2 drop slot. Menacing Nimbus is the only 2 drop Elemental for Shaman which is bigger than a 1/1, which makes it a playable card due to a lack of suitable alternatives.
A 2 Mana 2/2 is much more likely to trade for an enemy minion in the Arena than it is in Constructed, which means Menacing Nimbus very likely to be a clean 2 for 1. Prioritize taking this card over other 2 drops, especially in decks which have a bit of Elemental synergy.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck
- Imp Curse Warlock Deck
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Basic Warlock Deck