Menacing Nimbus — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
Menacing Nimbus is a Shaman-only minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Menacing Nimbus is a card which is poised to shine in any meta which is high on 2 Health minions. If it can consistently come down and trade for another minion on board, then the Battlecry on Menacing Nimbus turns the card into a reliable 2 for 1. However, if the majority of 2 drops have 3 or more Health, Menacing Nimbus becomes a negative tempo play for Elemental decks which rely heavily on board presence.
Menacing Nimbus fits best into Elemental Shaman and Even Shaman decks, where it can be used as an important curve-filler in the 2 drop slot. Menacing Nimbus is the only 2 drop Elemental for Shaman which is bigger than a 1/1, which makes it a playable card due to a lack of suitable alternatives.
A 2 Mana 2/2 is much more likely to trade for an enemy minion in the Arena than it is in Constructed, which means Menacing Nimbus very likely to be a clean 2 for 1. Prioritize taking this card over other 2 drops, especially in decks which have a bit of Elemental synergy.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck