Menacing Nimbus — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
Menacing Nimbus is a Shaman-only minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Menacing Nimbus is a card which is poised to shine in any meta which is high on 2 Health minions. If it can consistently come down and trade for another minion on board, then the Battlecry on Menacing Nimbus turns the card into a reliable 2 for 1. However, if the majority of 2 drops have 3 or more Health, Menacing Nimbus becomes a negative tempo play for Elemental decks which rely heavily on board presence.
Menacing Nimbus fits best into Elemental Shaman and Even Shaman decks, where it can be used as an important curve-filler in the 2 drop slot. Menacing Nimbus is the only 2 drop Elemental for Shaman which is bigger than a 1/1, which makes it a playable card due to a lack of suitable alternatives.
A 2 Mana 2/2 is much more likely to trade for an enemy minion in the Arena than it is in Constructed, which means Menacing Nimbus very likely to be a clean 2 for 1. Prioritize taking this card over other 2 drops, especially in decks which have a bit of Elemental synergy.
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- (Updated) Activision Blizzard Lawsuit Expanded
- Blizzard Co-Leader Mike Ybarra Streaming, Comments on AoE Cap and Offers to Play FF14
- Introducing Icy Veins Masterclass
- High Profile Departures Amid Lawsuit
- Ex-Community Manager Nevalistis Talks About Her Experience at Blizzard
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2021 Earnings Call
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Shadow Priest Deck
- Classic Tier List
- Questline Warlock Deck
- Pirate Questline Warrior