Omega Mind — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
Omega Mind is a Shaman-only minion. This card was introduced with The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Omega Mind is one of the few Omega cards released in The Boomsday Project expansion that gains additional strength when played with 10 Mana. As a 2 Mana 2/3, it is a reasonable card by itself and if the Battlecry effect activates, it can be an extremely powerful healing tool when combined with Volcano or .
Omega Mind is a good card for any Constructed Shaman deck. As a 2 Mana 2/3, it fits into faster decks like Even Shaman, while the bonus healing effect makes it a great sustain tool for slow decks like Shudderwock Shaman.
In Arena, Omega Mind is a solid card. Though you are unlikely to benefit from the Battlecry effect, a 2 Mana 2/3 minion is completely reasonable.
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- Johanna Faires Appointed Blizzard Entertainment President
- Will Microsoft Outsource Customer Support to External Companies?
- Blizzard Survival Game, Codenamed Odyssey, Was Cancelled Due to Engine Problems
- Microsoft Lays Off 1,900 Activision Blizzard and Xbox Employees
- Blizzard Celebrates the End of 2023 and Looks Ahead to 2024
- Microsoft Announced Xbox Leadership Changes Amid Bobby Kotick's Departure
- Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer Enthusiastic About Reviving Blizzard Franchises
- Hearthstone Telegram Bot
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Standard Tier List