Rockbiter Weapon — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
Rockbiter Weapon is a Shaman-only spell. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Rockbiter Weapon is an extremely flexible card that can be used as an early-game removal card, or to provide a buff for Doomhammer, Al'Akir the Windlord, or another Windfury minion for massive damage. In the October 3rd Patch, this card was adjusted to cost 2 Mana instead of 1. This makes it much more difficult to use as an early-game tool and reduces the efficiency of the card overall. Because of this, many decks should now favour using Lightning Bolt or Stormcrack instead.
Since the nerf to 2 Mana, Rockbiter Weapon is much less of a core inclusion in Shaman decks than it used to be. It should still be used in decks that play Doomhammer or Al'Akir the Windlord as a win-condition, but otherwise can be replaced with Shaman's other cheap removal spells.
Rockbiter Weapon is a strong card. Even at 2 Mana it is still a very efficient source of removal in Arena and you should be happy to pick up several of them for your deck.
- BlizzCon 2023 in Coming on Nov 3-4
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Activision Blizzard Announces First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
- BlizzCon 2023 Update by Blizzard President Mike Ybarra
- A Misunderstanding May Have Been the Cause of Activision Blizzard Games Not Being Available in China
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Classic Face Hunter Deck