Rockbiter Weapon — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
Rockbiter Weapon is a Shaman-only spell. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Rockbiter Weapon is an extremely flexible card that can be used as an early-game removal card, or to provide a buff for Stormcrack instead., , or another Windfury minion for massive damage. In the October 3rd Patch, this card was adjusted to cost 2 Mana instead of 1. This makes it much more difficult to use as an early-game tool and reduces the efficiency of the card overall. Because of this, many decks should now favour using or
Since the nerf to 2 Mana, Rockbiter Weapon is much less of a core inclusion in Shaman decks than it used to be. It should still be used in decks that playor as a win-condition, but otherwise can be replaced with Shaman's other cheap removal spells.
Rockbiter Weapon is a strong card. Even at 2 Mana it is still a very efficient source of removal in Arena and you should be happy to pick up several of them for your deck.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck
- Imp Curse Warlock Deck
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Basic Warlock Deck