Rockbiter Weapon — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
Rockbiter Weapon is a Shaman-only spell. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Rockbiter Weapon is an extremely flexible card that can be used as an early-game removal card, or to provide a buff for Stormcrack instead., , or another Windfury minion for massive damage. In the October 3rd Patch, this card was adjusted to cost 2 Mana instead of 1. This makes it much more difficult to use as an early-game tool and reduces the efficiency of the card overall. Because of this, many decks should now favour using or
Since the nerf to 2 Mana, Rockbiter Weapon is much less of a core inclusion in Shaman decks than it used to be. It should still be used in decks that playor as a win-condition, but otherwise can be replaced with Shaman's other cheap removal spells.
Rockbiter Weapon is a strong card. Even at 2 Mana it is still a very efficient source of removal in Arena and you should be happy to pick up several of them for your deck.
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Mike Ybbara on Blizzard's Approach to Meeting Player Demands
- BlizzCon 2023 Stream and Announcements Summary
- BlizzCon 2023 Bingo Collection
- WoW Battle Pet and Hearthstone Card Back Promotion From Warcraft Rumble
- Warcraft Rumble Released a Day Early and Is Rolling Out Now!
- BlizzCon 2023 Broadcast Schedule
- Standard Tier List
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck