Rockbiter Weapon — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
Rockbiter Weapon is a Shaman-only spell. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Rockbiter Weapon is an extremely flexible card that can be used as an early-game removal card, or to provide a buff for Stormcrack instead., , or another Windfury minion for massive damage. In the October 3rd Patch, this card was adjusted to cost 2 Mana instead of 1. This makes it much more difficult to use as an early-game tool and reduces the efficiency of the card overall. Because of this, many decks should now favour using or
Since the nerf to 2 Mana, Rockbiter Weapon is much less of a core inclusion in Shaman decks than it used to be. It should still be used in decks that playor as a win-condition, but otherwise can be replaced with Shaman's other cheap removal spells.
Rockbiter Weapon is a strong card. Even at 2 Mana it is still a very efficient source of removal in Arena and you should be happy to pick up several of them for your deck.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Classic Control Paladin Deck
- Book of Heroes Thrall
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens