Table of Contents
Stormcrack is a Shaman-only spell. This card can be obtained from Whispers of the Old Gods packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Stormcrack is a card that can be considered a replacement for the departed Crackle in Standard format. It fills a gap between the low power Lightning Bolt and the expensive Lava Burst, and can be appropriate in the right meta.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Stormcrack can be used as a meta call against a meta that contains a lot of Rogue and Warrior. If these classes are common, then minions such as Frothing Berserker, Fierce Monkey, Azure Drake, Tomb Pillager, and Gadgetzan Auctioneer will also be seen frequently, making Stormcrack a very valuable card.
In Arena, Stormcrack is an excellent card. Although Crackle is better in a lot of scenarios and also has the ability to serve as burst damage to the opponent, the reliability of Stormcrack can be invaluable at times.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists