Stormcrack — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
Stormcrack is a Shaman-only spell. This card was introduced with Whispers of the Old Gods and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Stormcrack is a card that can be considered a replacement for the departed Crackle in Standard format. It fills a gap between the low power Lightning Bolt and the expensive Lava Burst, and can be appropriate in the right meta.
In Constructed, Stormcrack can be used as a meta call against a meta that contains a lot of Rogue and Warrior. If these classes are common, then minions such as Frothing Berserker, Fierce Monkey, Azure Drake, Tomb Pillager, and Gadgetzan Auctioneer will also be seen frequently, making Stormcrack a very valuable card.
Stormcrack is no longer available in Arena.
- Introducing Icy Wiki
- Diablo 2 4K60 Upscaled Gameplay: 4 Acts Sorceress
- Activision Blizzard CFO Optimistic About Diablo Immortal
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2020 Financial Report
- Old Diablo 2: Lord of Destruction Trailer Upscaled to 4K
- Blizzard at Gamescom 2020
- Diablo 2 Gameplay AI Upscaled to 4K, 60 FPS
- New Very Funny Diablo 2 Carbot Animations Series: Diablols 2
- Supremus Challenge
- Totem Shaman
- Lady Vashj
- What does -1/-1 do on a card?
- Guardian Animals Druid
- Malygos Quest Warlock
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Big Control Warrior Mage Deck - Scholomance Academy August 2020 - Dog's Legend