Table of Contents
Stormcrack is a Shaman-only spell. This card can be obtained from Whispers of the Old Gods packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Stormcrack is a card that can be considered a replacement for the departed Crackle in Standard format. It fills a gap between the low power Lightning Bolt and the expensive Lava Burst, and can be appropriate in the right meta.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Stormcrack can be used as a meta call against a meta that contains a lot of Rogue and Warrior. If these classes are common, then minions such as Frothing Berserker, Fierce Monkey, Azure Drake, Tomb Pillager, and Gadgetzan Auctioneer will also be seen frequently, making Stormcrack a very valuable card.
In Arena, Stormcrack is an excellent card. Although Crackle is better in a lot of scenarios and also has the ability to serve as burst damage to the opponent, the reliability of Stormcrack can be invaluable at times.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal: Blood Razor & Prince Taldaram
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal: Blood-Queen Lana'thel
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal: Ice Breaker & Plague Scientist
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal - Ticking Abomination
- Russel Brower Leaves Blizzard
- Tavern Brawl: Ahune's Superior Brawl
- The Frost Festival Is Upon Us!
- The Lich King Opens Up an Ice Cream Shop [Video]
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Cheap Mage Standard
- HoF Discussions
- Curse of Naxxramas Arachnid Quarter
- Budget Jade Druid Standard
- How to combat jade druid / earthen scales
- Quest Rogue Meta (Post Nerf)
- Caverns below nerfed...what about Fire Plume's Heart???