Spirit Echo — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
Spirit Echo is a Shaman-only spell. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Spirit Echos is a situational card that can be very powerful if you have board control, but can also be a dead card in a lot of cases. It can be used to generate huge value if you have a large board or to gain additional copies of a key minion.
In Constructed, Spirit Echos fits comfortably into Jade Shaman decks. Gaining extra copies of key Jade Golem cards such as Aya Blackpaw greatly increases the power of a deck that is hard capped by the number of Jade Golem cards in the deck.
Spirit Echos is a weak card in Arena. Due to the back and forth nature of Arena, you will rarely have more than a couple of minions on board to be targeted by the spell. The tempo loss of spending 3 Mana for no immediate gain can also be very costly in Arena and can lead to losing board control for the rest of the game.
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Mike Ybbara on Blizzard's Approach to Meeting Player Demands
- BlizzCon 2023 Stream and Announcements Summary
- BlizzCon 2023 Bingo Collection
- WoW Battle Pet and Hearthstone Card Back Promotion From Warcraft Rumble
- Warcraft Rumble Released a Day Early and Is Rolling Out Now!
- BlizzCon 2023 Broadcast Schedule
- Standard Tier List
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck