Spirit Echo — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
Spirit Echo is a Shaman-only spell. This card can be obtained from Journey to Un'Goro packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Spirit Echos is a situational card that can be very powerful if you have board control, but can also be a dead card in a lot of cases. It can be used to generate huge value if you have a large board or to gain additional copies of a key minion.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Spirit Echos fits comfortably into Jade Shaman decks. Gaining extra copies of key Jade Golem cards such as Aya Blackpaw greatly increases the power of a deck that is hard capped by the number of Jade Golem cards in the deck.
Spirit Echos is a weak card in Arena. Due to the back and forth nature of Arena, you will rarely have more than a couple of minions on board to be targeted by the spell. The tempo loss of spending 3 Mana for no immediate gain can also be very costly in Arena and can lead to losing board control for the rest of the game.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Four Common Hearthstone Mistakes And How To Prevent Them
- Odd & Even Hearthside Chat with 4 Cards Revealed
- Patch 10.4: Arena Changes & The Witchwood Pre-Order
- "The Witchwood" Announced As Latest Hearthstone Expansion
- Icy Veins Class Writer Applications Closing Soon
- What's the Move #18 - Figuring out Fatigue
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #11
- Patch 10.4 Bringing Big Changes, Blizzcon Cards To The Arena
- Witchwood Worth it?
- The Witchwood Expansion Hub
- Throwback Decks
- Help me build this warrior
- The Lich King
- Wild Paladin OTK Deck
- OTK Djinni Priest Standard
- New player looking for deck building advice please