Spirit Echo — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
Spirit Echo is a Shaman-only spell. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Spirit Echos is a situational card that can be very powerful if you have board control, but can also be a dead card in a lot of cases. It can be used to generate huge value if you have a large board or to gain additional copies of a key minion.
In Constructed, Spirit Echos fits comfortably into Jade Shaman decks. Gaining extra copies of key Jade Golem cards such as Aya Blackpaw greatly increases the power of a deck that is hard capped by the number of Jade Golem cards in the deck.
Spirit Echos is a weak card in Arena. Due to the back and forth nature of Arena, you will rarely have more than a couple of minions on board to be targeted by the spell. The tempo loss of spending 3 Mana for no immediate gain can also be very costly in Arena and can lead to losing board control for the rest of the game.
- Ranked Mode Overhaul Matchmaking FAQ
- The Best WarCraft Meme(s) of All Time
- Hearthstone 17.0 Update Hotfix Schedule
- Blizzard Sending Out Classic Burning Crusade Character Creation Surveys
- Diablo Community Manager Nevalistis Leaves Blizzard
- Free Decks for Returning Players Clarifications
- Ashes of Outland: 17.0 Patch Notes
- Save the Dates: What's Happening in Hearthstone Until Ashes of Outland Is Released
- Return of the Mechazod Brawl
- Control Priest
- Galakrond Zoo Warlock
- Why am I losing?
- Dragon Hunter
- Reno Mage Deck - Galakrond's Awakening 2020 - PapaJason's Top 50 Legend
- Highlander Galakrond Rogue Deck - Galakrond's Awakening February 2020 - Jambre's Rank 4 Legend
- Battlegrounds Strategy