The Storm Bringer — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
The Storm Bringer is a Shaman-only spell. This card was introduced with The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
The Storm Bringer can be a devastating card that can capitalise on Shaman's ability to flood the board and turn it into a board of Legendary minions. However, as a 7-Mana card, there is not much room for you to play many minions in the same turn, requiring you to have a strong board stick around for a whole turn. In these situations, it is often possible to end the game with a card like Bloodlust instead.
In Constructed, The Storm Bring can be considered in Token Shaman decks, but it is generally inferior to Bloodlust. It mostly sees play when Discovered from cards like Arcane Dynamo.
In Arena, The Storm Bringer is a reasonable card. As the quality of minions in Arena is often quite low, even hitting a smaller number of targets with the effect can be good value.
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- Runestones - an accounting error?
- Dalaran Heist Mage Guide
- Dalaran Heist Priest Guide
- Battlegrounds Patches the Pirate
- Battlegrounds Vanndar Stormpike