The Storm Bringer — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
The Storm Bringer is a Shaman-only spell. This card was introducd with from The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
The Storm Bringer can be a devastating card that can capitalise on Shaman's ability to flood the board and turn it into a board of Legendary minions. However, as a 7-Mana card, there is not much room for you to play many minions in the same turn, requiring you to have a strong board stick around for a whole turn. In these situations, it is often possible to end the game with a card like Bloodlust instead.
In Arena, The Storm Bringer is a reasonable card. As the quality of minions in Arena is often quite low, even hitting a smaller number of targets with the effect can be good value.
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- (Updated) Activision Blizzard Lawsuit Expanded
- Blizzard Co-Leader Mike Ybarra Streaming, Comments on AoE Cap and Offers to Play FF14
- Introducing Icy Veins Masterclass
- Basic Mage Deck
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Shadow Priest Deck
- Classic Tier List
- Questline Warlock Deck