The Storm Bringer — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
The Storm Bringer is a Shaman-only spell. This card was introducd with from The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
The Storm Bringer can be a devastating card that can capitalise on Shaman's ability to flood the board and turn it into a board of Legendary minions. However, as a 7-Mana card, there is not much room for you to play many minions in the same turn, requiring you to have a strong board stick around for a whole turn. In these situations, it is often possible to end the game with a card likeinstead.
In Constructed, The Storm Bring can be considered in Token Shaman decks, but it is generally inferior to Arcane Dynamo.. It mostly sees play when Discovered from cards like
In Arena, The Storm Bringer is a reasonable card. As the quality of minions in Arena is often quite low, even hitting a smaller number of targets with the effect can be good value.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck
- Imp Curse Warlock Deck
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Basic Warlock Deck