The Storm Bringer — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
The Storm Bringer is a Shaman-only spell. This card was introducd with from The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
The Storm Bringer can be a devastating card that can capitalise on Shaman's ability to flood the board and turn it into a board of Legendary minions. However, as a 7-Mana card, there is not much room for you to play many minions in the same turn, requiring you to have a strong board stick around for a whole turn. In these situations, it is often possible to end the game with a card like Bloodlust instead.
In Arena, The Storm Bringer is a reasonable card. As the quality of minions in Arena is often quite low, even hitting a smaller number of targets with the effect can be good value.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck