The Storm Bringer — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
The Storm Bringer is a Shaman-only spell. This card was introduced with The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
The Storm Bringer can be a devastating card that can capitalise on Shaman's ability to flood the board and turn it into a board of Legendary minions. However, as a 7-Mana card, there is not much room for you to play many minions in the same turn, requiring you to have a strong board stick around for a whole turn. In these situations, it is often possible to end the game with a card likeinstead.
In Constructed, The Storm Bring can be considered in Token Shaman decks, but it is generally inferior to Arcane Dynamo.. It mostly sees play when Discovered from cards like
In Arena, The Storm Bringer is a reasonable card. As the quality of minions in Arena is often quite low, even hitting a smaller number of targets with the effect can be good value.
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- Johanna Faires Appointed Blizzard Entertainment President
- Will Microsoft Outsource Customer Support to External Companies?
- Blizzard Survival Game, Codenamed Odyssey, Was Cancelled Due to Engine Problems
- Microsoft Lays Off 1,900 Activision Blizzard and Xbox Employees
- Blizzard Celebrates the End of 2023 and Looks Ahead to 2024
- Microsoft Announced Xbox Leadership Changes Amid Bobby Kotick's Departure
- Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer Enthusiastic About Reviving Blizzard Franchises
- Hearthstone Telegram Bot
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Standard Tier List