Tidal Surge — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
Tidal Surge is a Shaman-only spell. This card can be obtained from Journey to Un'Goro packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Tidal Surge is a solid Removal Spell for Shaman. Unlike other Shaman removal Spells, it has an additional Healing effect which not only helps support Shaman decks but also acts as a deterrent for it being used as an Aggro Shaman card.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Tidal Surge is a strong removal card. It naturally fits into Control Shaman decks due to the Healing provided as part of the Spell.
In Arena, Tidal Surge is a good card. Although the healing effect is quite irrelevant in Arena, removal Spells are always highly desirable and 4 damage for 4 Mana is reasonable.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- PC Gamer Reveals Three Treant-Themed Druid Cards
- Three Exciting Cards Revealed In Hearthside Chat With Peter Whalen
- This Week's Tavern Brawl: Ragnaros' Fire Festival!
- Annoy-o-Module Card Reveal
- The Boomsday Project Full Spoiler Schedule
- Magnetic Hearthside Chat Shows Off New Mechanic, Reveals Four New Cards
- The Midsummer Fire Festival Has Returned
- Menacing Nimbus Card Reveal
- Zoo Warlock
- Control Mage
- Boomsday Project Hub
- Time-Tinker Monster Hunter
- Is the game dying?
- Token Druid
- Even Warrior
- Tracker Monster Hunter