Tidal Surge — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
Tidal Surge is a Shaman-only spell. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Tidal Surge is a solid Removal Spell for Shaman. Unlike other Shaman removal Spells, it has an additional Healing effect which not only helps support Shaman decks but also acts as a deterrent for it being used as an Aggro Shaman card.
In Constructed, Tidal Surge is a strong removal card. It naturally fits into Control Shaman decks due to the Healing provided as part of the Spell.
In Arena, Tidal Surge is a good card. Although the healing effect is quite irrelevant in Arena, removal Spells are always highly desirable and 4 damage for 4 Mana is reasonable.
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- (Updated) Activision Blizzard Lawsuit Expanded
- Blizzard Co-Leader Mike Ybarra Streaming, Comments on AoE Cap and Offers to Play FF14
- Introducing Icy Veins Masterclass
- Basic Mage Deck
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Shadow Priest Deck
- Classic Tier List
- Questline Warlock Deck