Tidal Surge — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
Tidal Surge is a Shaman-only spell. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Tidal Surge is a solid Removal Spell for Shaman. Unlike other Shaman removal Spells, it has an additional Healing effect which not only helps support Shaman decks but also acts as a deterrent for it being used as an Aggro Shaman card.
In Constructed, Tidal Surge is a strong removal card. It naturally fits into Control Shaman decks due to the Healing provided as part of the Spell.
In Arena, Tidal Surge is a good card. Although the healing effect is quite irrelevant in Arena, removal Spells are always highly desirable and 4 damage for 4 Mana is reasonable.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck