Tidal Surge — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
Tidal Surge is a Shaman-only spell. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Tidal Surge is a solid Removal Spell for Shaman. Unlike other Shaman removal Spells, it has an additional Healing effect which not only helps support Shaman decks but also acts as a deterrent for it being used as an Aggro Shaman card.
In Constructed, Tidal Surge is a strong removal card. It naturally fits into Control Shaman decks due to the Healing provided as part of the Spell.
In Arena, Tidal Surge is a good card. Although the healing effect is quite irrelevant in Arena, removal Spells are always highly desirable and 4 damage for 4 Mana is reasonable.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Naga Wig Priest Deck
- Boat Rogue Deck Guide
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck