Totemic Smash — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
Totemic Smash is a Shaman-only spell. This card was introducd with from Rastakhan's Rumble and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Totemic Smash is a cheap spell that can be used as removal or burn damage. The Overkill effect offers a small bonus for killing low-Health minions, but is often not worth prioritising if there is better target that requires all of the damage to remove.
In Constructed, Totemic Smash occasionally sees play in Aggro Shaman decks as it is a cheap spell that works well with Spirit of the Frog.
In Arena, Totemic Smash is an average card. It is a cheap removal tool that can often be used to take out 2 or 3-Mana minions.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck