Table of Contents
Unbound Elemental is a Shaman-only minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Unbound Elemental is a very efficient card if you are able to buff it with Shaman's large collection of Overload cards. However, it is an initially slow investment, which sometimes leads to it being easily removed before it can start to gain value.
2. Constructed Play
Unbound Elemental can be considered in any Constructed Shaman deck that plays a lot of Overload cards, however, due to the overall quality of other 3 Mana cards like Feral Spirit and Tuskarr Totemic, it is often considered not good enough to make the cut.
Unbound Elemental is a reasonable card in Arena. 3 Mana 2/4 minions are solid, if unspectacular in Arena, but if you have several Overload cards in your deck to support it, you can consider drafting it very highly.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists