Unbound Elemental — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
Unbound Elemental is a Shaman-only minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Unbound Elemental is a very efficient card if you are able to buff it with Shaman's large collection of Overload cards. However, it is an initially slow investment, which sometimes leads to it being easily removed before it can start to gain value.
Unbound Elemental can be considered in any Constructed Shaman deck that plays a lot of Overload cards, however, due to the overall quality of other 3 Mana cards like Tuskarr Totemic, it is often considered not good enough to make the cut.and
Unbound Elemental is a reasonable card in Arena. 3 Mana 2/4 minions are solid, if unspectacular in Arena, but if you have several Overload cards in your deck to support it, you can consider drafting it very highly.
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- (Updated) Activision Blizzard Lawsuit Expanded
- Blizzard Co-Leader Mike Ybarra Streaming, Comments on AoE Cap and Offers to Play FF14
- Introducing Icy Veins Masterclass
- Basic Mage Deck
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Shadow Priest Deck
- Classic Tier List
- Questline Warlock Deck