Unbound Elemental — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
Unbound Elemental is a Shaman-only minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Unbound Elemental is a very efficient card if you are able to buff it with Shaman's large collection of Overload cards. However, it is an initially slow investment, which sometimes leads to it being easily removed before it can start to gain value.
Unbound Elemental can be considered in any Constructed Shaman deck that plays a lot of Overload cards, however, due to the overall quality of other 3 Mana cards like Tuskarr Totemic, it is often considered not good enough to make the cut.and
Unbound Elemental is a reasonable card in Arena. 3 Mana 2/4 minions are solid, if unspectacular in Arena, but if you have several Overload cards in your deck to support it, you can consider drafting it very highly.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge