Unbound Elemental — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
Unbound Elemental is a Shaman-only minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Unbound Elemental is a very efficient card if you are able to buff it with Shaman's large collection of Overload cards. However, it is an initially slow investment, which sometimes leads to it being easily removed before it can start to gain value.
Unbound Elemental can be considered in any Constructed Shaman deck that plays a lot of Overload cards, however, due to the overall quality of other 3 Mana cards like Feral Spirit and Tuskarr Totemic, it is often considered not good enough to make the cut.
Unbound Elemental is a reasonable card in Arena. 3 Mana 2/4 minions are solid, if unspectacular in Arena, but if you have several Overload cards in your deck to support it, you can consider drafting it very highly.
Decks with Unbound Elemental
Aggro Shaman Deck Guide 2 weapons, 14 spells, 14 minions
|5,560||Apr 07 2020|
Wild Aggro Shaman Deck Guide 4 weapons, 15 spells, 11 minions
|6,200||Feb 08 2019|
- Introducing Icy Wiki
- Diablo 2 4K60 Upscaled Gameplay: 4 Acts Sorceress
- Activision Blizzard CFO Optimistic About Diablo Immortal
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2020 Financial Report
- Old Diablo 2: Lord of Destruction Trailer Upscaled to 4K
- Blizzard at Gamescom 2020
- New Very Funny Diablo 2 Carbot Animations Series: Diablols 2
- Diablo 2 Retrospective
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Soul Demon Hunter
- Illidan Stormrage
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Zoo Warlock
- Lady Vashj
- Basic Priest Deck
- OTK Miracle Mage Deck - Scholomance Academy August 2020 - Dog's Legend