Unbound Elemental — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
Unbound Elemental is a Shaman-only minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Unbound Elemental is a very efficient card if you are able to buff it with Shaman's large collection of Overload cards. However, it is an initially slow investment, which sometimes leads to it being easily removed before it can start to gain value.
Unbound Elemental can be considered in any Constructed Shaman deck that plays a lot of Overload cards, however, due to the overall quality of other 3 Mana cards like Feral Spirit and Tuskarr Totemic, it is often considered not good enough to make the cut.
Unbound Elemental is a reasonable card in Arena. 3 Mana 2/4 minions are solid, if unspectacular in Arena, but if you have several Overload cards in your deck to support it, you can consider drafting it very highly.
Decks with Unbound Elemental
Aggro Shaman Deck Guide 2 weapons, 14 spells, 14 minions
|5,560||Apr 07 2020|
Wild Aggro Shaman Deck Guide 4 weapons, 15 spells, 11 minions
|6,200||Feb 08 2019|
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2020 Earnings Call
- Will Blizzard Launch a New Title at BlizzConline?
- BlizzConLine 2021 Official Preview and Trailer
- BlizzConline Celebration Bundles in the Shop!
- What to Expect from Blizzconline 2021? (Predictions)
- The New Battle.net Is Almost Here, Going Live in NA
- Merry Christmas from the Icy Veins Team!
- Blizzard Sending Out New Surveys About "Classic" Version of The Burning Crusade
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Pull of the Day
- Mozaki OTK Mage
- Lifesteal OTK Demon Hunter
- Aggro Tempo Mage
- Save quest turn-ins?
- Prime Quest Warlock