Table of Contents
Tuskarr Totemic is a Shaman-only minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Since the patch on October 3rd which removed the possibility of generating a special Totem, this card is a lot weaker. While it was previously an auto-include in any form of Shaman deck, it is now reserved specifically for decks with large amounts of Totem synergy. It should be noted that it is possible with this card to get additional copies of the regular Shaman Hero Power Totems on the board.
2. Constructed Play
After the nerf to Tuskarr Totemic to only summon basic Totems, this card should only be included in decks that have significant Totem synergy. Decks that include cards like Primal Fusion and Wicked Witchdoctor are still able to leverage the presence of an additional basic Totem, but in most decks it is now too weak to see play.
Tuskarr Totemic is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists