Tuskarr Totemic — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
Tuskarr Totemic is a Shaman-only minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Since the patch on October 3rd which removed the possibility of generating a special Totem, this card is a lot weaker. While it was previously an auto-include in any form of Shaman deck, it is now reserved specifically for decks with large amounts of Totem synergy. It should be noted that it is possible with this card to get additional copies of the regular Shaman Hero Power Totems on the board.
After the nerf to Tuskarr Totemic to only summon basic Totems, this card should only be included in decks that have significant Totem synergy. Decks that include cards like Primal Fusion and Wicked Witchdoctor are still able to leverage the presence of an additional basic Totem, but in most decks it is now too weak to see play.
Tuskarr Totemic is no longer available in Arena.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck
- Murloc Warlock Deck
- Switcheroo Priest Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Naga Fel Demon Hunter Deck
- Wild Only Cards