Tuskarr Totemic — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
Tuskarr Totemic is a Shaman-only minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Since the patch on October 3rd which removed the possibility of generating a special Totem, this card is a lot weaker. While it was previously an auto-include in any form of Shaman deck, it is now reserved specifically for decks with large amounts of Totem synergy. It should be noted that it is possible with this card to get additional copies of the regular Shaman Hero Power Totems on the board.
After the nerf to Tuskarr Totemic to only summon basic Totems, this card should only be included in decks that have significant Totem synergy. Decks that include cards like Primal Fusion and Wicked Witchdoctor are still able to leverage the presence of an additional basic Totem, but in most decks it is now too weak to see play.
Tuskarr Totemic is no longer available in Arena.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck
- Imp Curse Warlock Deck
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Basic Warlock Deck