Tuskarr Totemic — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
Tuskarr Totemic is a Shaman-only minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Since the patch on October 3rd which removed the possibility of generating a special Totem, this card is a lot weaker. While it was previously an auto-include in any form of Shaman deck, it is now reserved specifically for decks with large amounts of Totem synergy. It should be noted that it is possible with this card to get additional copies of the regular Shaman Hero Power Totems on the board.
After the nerf to Tuskarr Totemic to only summon basic Totems, this card should only be included in decks that have significant Totem synergy. Decks that include cards like Primal Fusion and Wicked Witchdoctor are still able to leverage the presence of an additional basic Totem, but in most decks it is now too weak to see play.
Tuskarr Totemic is no longer available in Arena.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck