Tuskarr Totemic — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
Tuskarr Totemic is a Shaman-only minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Since the patch on October 3rd which removed the possibility of generating a special Totem, this card is a lot weaker. While it was previously an auto-include in any form of Shaman deck, it is now reserved specifically for decks with large amounts of Totem synergy. It should be noted that it is possible with this card to get additional copies of the regular Shaman Hero Power Totems on the board.
After the nerf to Tuskarr Totemic to only summon basic Totems, this card should only be included in decks that have significant Totem synergy. Decks that include cards like Primal Fusion and Wicked Witchdoctor are still able to leverage the presence of an additional basic Totem, but in most decks it is now too weak to see play.
Tuskarr Totemic is no longer available in Arena.
- Diablo 2 Remaster Unlikely - Code and Assets Were Lost According to Creators
- Diablo 2 Cinematics Upscaled to 4K and 8K
- Hearthstone 15.6.2 Patch Notes
- Celebrate 25 Years of Warcraft
- Tavern Brawl Temporarily Disabled
- Q3 Earnings: Classic Drives Biggest Quarterly Increase to Subscription Plans in History
- Patch 15.6 Issues: Fixes Coming Monday/Tuesday
- Hearthstone 15.6 Update Patch Notes
- Will these builds work for 2.6.7 seasons ?
- Battlegrounds Strategy
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Battlegrounds Mechanics
- Hearthstone Battlegrounds
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Battlegrounds Card Tier List
- No +5 Druid decks yet?