Unstable Evolution — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
Unstable Evolution is a Shaman-only spell. This card was introduced with Kobolds & Catacombs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Unstable Evolution is a versatile card. The ability to Evolve a minion to one that costs 1 more Mana does not seem particularly good value. It should be noted though, that Unstable Evolution can use all of your available Mana. Most cheap cards become weaker as the game goes on, but with Unstable Evolution, the ability to use as much Mana as you have available means that the card scales well throughout the game.
In Constructed play, Unstable Evolution is not usually as strong as Evolve. Decks which require a third Evolve effect can run one Unstable Evolution for some added consistency. Unstable Evolution is also a good way to give Evolve Shaman one last burst when it begins to run out of steam, as it is not reliant on having a strong board.
Unstable Evolution is a very good card in Arena. The ability to make a value trade and then Evolve the minion you traded is not only making the minion more powerful on average, but also healing it. In a format where minion combat is key, this can be very desirable.
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- A Message from Mike Ybarra
- An Excerpt from Bobby Kotick's Email to Staff
- Official Microsoft and Activision Blizzard Announcements on Acquisition
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck
- Switcheroo Priest Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Naga Fel Demon Hunter Deck
- Wild Only Cards
- Murloc Warlock Deck
- Pirate Rogue Deck
- Mech Paladin Deck