Unstable Evolution — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
Unstable Evolution is a Shaman-only spell. This card was introduced with Kobolds & Catacombs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Unstable Evolution is a versatile card. The ability to Evolve a minion to one that costs 1 more Mana does not seem particularly good value. It should be noted though, that Unstable Evolution can use all of your available Mana. Most cheap cards become weaker as the game goes on, but with Unstable Evolution, the ability to use as much Mana as you have available means that the card scales well throughout the game.
In Constructed play, Unstable Evolution is not usually as strong as Evolve. Decks which require a third Evolve effect can run one Unstable Evolution for some added consistency. Unstable Evolution is also a good way to give Evolve Shaman one last burst when it begins to run out of steam, as it is not reliant on having a strong board.
Unstable Evolution is a very good card in Arena. The ability to make a value trade and then Evolve the minion you traded is not only making the minion more powerful on average, but also healing it. In a format where minion combat is key, this can be very desirable.
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- Johanna Faires Appointed Blizzard Entertainment President
- Will Microsoft Outsource Customer Support to External Companies?
- Blizzard Survival Game, Codenamed Odyssey, Was Cancelled Due to Engine Problems
- Microsoft Lays Off 1,900 Activision Blizzard and Xbox Employees
- Blizzard Celebrates the End of 2023 and Looks Ahead to 2024
- Microsoft Announced Xbox Leadership Changes Amid Bobby Kotick's Departure
- Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer Enthusiastic About Reviving Blizzard Franchises
- Hearthstone Telegram Bot
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Standard Tier List