Unstable Evolution — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
Unstable Evolution is a Shaman-only spell. This card was introduced with Kobolds & Catacombs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Unstable Evolution is a versatile card. The ability to Evolve a minion to one that costs 1 more Mana does not seem particularly good value. It should be noted though, that Unstable Evolution can use all of your available Mana. Most cheap cards become weaker as the game goes on, but with Unstable Evolution, the ability to use as much Mana as you have available means that the card scales well throughout the game.
In Constructed play, Unstable Evolution is not usually as strong as Evolve. Decks which require a third Evolve effect can run one Unstable Evolution for some added consistency. Unstable Evolution is also a good way to give Evolve Shaman one last burst when it begins to run out of steam, as it is not reliant on having a strong board.
Unstable Evolution is a very good card in Arena. The ability to make a value trade and then Evolve the minion you traded is not only making the minion more powerful on average, but also healing it. In a format where minion combat is key, this can be very desirable.
Decks with Unstable Evolution
Wild Midrange Shudderwock Shaman Deck Guide 6 spells, 22 minions, 2 hero cards
|18,040||Apr 08 2019|
Wild Token Shaman Deck Guide 8 spells, 21 minions, 1 hero card
|8,120||Oct 01 2018|
- Diablo 2 Retrospective
- Diablo 2 20-year Anniversary Celebration with New Wings, a Diablo Bust, Videos and More!
- Diablo 2 Remaster Won't Be Announced in June
- Diablo 2 Creators on the Rumored Remaster: No Censoring, It's a Tough Job
- Diablo 2 Remaster Significantly More Likely After Two Job Postings Surface
- World First Diablo 2 + LoD Speed Run in Under 1 Hour
- Diablo 2 Remaster? A "Classic Revival" to Be Announced at IGN Summer
- BlizzCon 2020 Cancelled, New Plans Being Worked On
- Doom Lord Kazzak
- Mother Shahraz Challenge
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Supremus Challenge
- Magtheridon Challenge
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge