Unstable Evolution — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
Unstable Evolution is a Shaman-only spell. This card was introduced with Kobolds & Catacombs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Unstable Evolution is a versatile card. The ability to Evolve a minion to one that costs 1 more Mana does not seem particularly good value. It should be noted though, that Unstable Evolution can use all of your available Mana. Most cheap cards become weaker as the game goes on, but with Unstable Evolution, the ability to use as much Mana as you have available means that the card scales well throughout the game.
In Constructed play, Unstable Evolution is not usually as strong as Evolve. Decks which require a third Evolve effect can run one Unstable Evolution for some added consistency. Unstable Evolution is also a good way to give Evolve Shaman one last burst when it begins to run out of steam, as it is not reliant on having a strong board.
Unstable Evolution is a very good card in Arena. The ability to make a value trade and then Evolve the minion you traded is not only making the minion more powerful on average, but also healing it. In a format where minion combat is key, this can be very desirable.
Decks with Unstable Evolution
Wild Midrange Shudderwock Shaman Deck Guide 6 spells, 22 minions, 2 hero cards
|18,040||Apr 08 2019|
Wild Token Shaman Deck Guide 8 spells, 21 minions, 1 hero card
|8,120||Oct 01 2018|
- Ranked Mode Overhaul Matchmaking FAQ
- The Best WarCraft Meme(s) of All Time
- Hearthstone 17.0 Update Hotfix Schedule
- Blizzard Sending Out Classic Burning Crusade Character Creation Surveys
- Diablo Community Manager Nevalistis Leaves Blizzard
- Free Decks for Returning Players Clarifications
- Ashes of Outland: 17.0 Patch Notes
- Save the Dates: What's Happening in Hearthstone Until Ashes of Outland Is Released
- Return of the Mechazod Brawl
- Control Priest
- Galakrond Zoo Warlock
- Why am I losing?
- Dragon Hunter
- Reno Mage Deck - Galakrond's Awakening 2020 - PapaJason's Top 50 Legend
- Highlander Galakrond Rogue Deck - Galakrond's Awakening February 2020 - Jambre's Rank 4 Legend
- Battlegrounds Strategy