Vitality Totem — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
Vitality Totem is a Shaman-only minion. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Vitality Totem is a card introduced to Shaman that solves a common problem the class has often encountered. Most common builds of Shaman do not run any healing, so they can often be taken out of the game by aggressive decks, even after they have established board control. At the very least Vitality Totem will heal you for an effective 7 against an aggressive deck, since they will be forced to spend 3 damage on removing the Totem if they cannot kill you directly.
In Constructed, Vitality Totem will mostly be used as a tech card against specific metas that feature a lot of aggression. If you run this card as well as Flametongue Totem and Mana Tide Totem, then that may be enough to make Totemic Might playable.
Vitality Totem no longer available in Arena.
- BlizzCon 2023 in Coming on Nov 3-4
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Activision Blizzard Announces First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
- BlizzCon 2023 Update by Blizzard President Mike Ybarra
- A Misunderstanding May Have Been the Cause of Activision Blizzard Games Not Being Available in China
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Classic Face Hunter Deck