Table of Contents
Vitality Totem is a Shaman-only minion. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Vitality Totem is a card introduced to Shaman that solves a common problem the class has often encountered. Most common builds of Shaman do not run any healing, so they can often be taken out of the game by aggressive decks, even after they have established board control. At the very least Vitality Totem will heal you for an effective 7 against an aggressive deck, since they will be forced to spend 3 damage on removing the Totem if they cannot kill you directly.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Vitality Totem will mostly be used as a tech card against specific metas that feature a lot of aggression. If you run this card as well as Flametongue Totem and Mana Tide Totem, then that may be enough to make Totemic Might playable.
Vitality Totem no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists