Vitality Totem — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
Vitality Totem is a Shaman-only minion. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Vitality Totem is a card introduced to Shaman that solves a common problem the class has often encountered. Most common builds of Shaman do not run any healing, so they can often be taken out of the game by aggressive decks, even after they have established board control. At the very least Vitality Totem will heal you for an effective 7 against an aggressive deck, since they will be forced to spend 3 damage on removing the Totem if they cannot kill you directly.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Vitality Totem will mostly be used as a tech card against specific metas that feature a lot of aggression. If you run this card as well as Flametongue Totem and Mana Tide Totem, then that may be enough to make Totemic Might playable.
Vitality Totem no longer available in Arena.
- Four New Collectible Blizzard Books Coming This Fall
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode 33
- Blizzard Survey Asks: "Would You Continue Playing Hearthstone if There Were No Tournaments"
- Bungie Regains Publishing Rights for Destiny
- Tavern Brawl: Old and New
- January Update: Arena and Rumble Run Changes
- New Wild Bundle Available With 40 Card Packs From Past Expansions
- Ben Brode's Second Dinner Working on a Marvel Game
- Meme worthy game. (Tess)
- Whizbang the Wonderful
- Thanks Icy Veins
- OTK Mage
- Puzzle Lab's Dr. Boom's Puzzles
- Is the game dying?
- Rumble Run
- Rumble Run Zul'jin