Vitality Totem — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
Vitality Totem is a Shaman-only minion. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Vitality Totem is a card introduced to Shaman that solves a common problem the class has often encountered. Most common builds of Shaman do not run any healing, so they can often be taken out of the game by aggressive decks, even after they have established board control. At the very least Vitality Totem will heal you for an effective 7 against an aggressive deck, since they will be forced to spend 3 damage on removing the Totem if they cannot kill you directly.
In Constructed, Vitality Totem will mostly be used as a tech card against specific metas that feature a lot of aggression. If you run this card as well as Flametongue Totem and Mana Tide Totem, then that may be enough to make Totemic Might playable.
Vitality Totem no longer available in Arena.
- Diablo 2 Retrospective
- Diablo 2 20-year Anniversary Celebration with New Wings, a Diablo Bust, Videos and More!
- Diablo 2 Remaster Won't Be Announced in June
- Diablo 2 Creators on the Rumored Remaster: No Censoring, It's a Tough Job
- Diablo 2 Remaster Significantly More Likely After Two Job Postings Surface
- World First Diablo 2 + LoD Speed Run in Under 1 Hour
- Diablo 2 Remaster? A "Classic Revival" to Be Announced at IGN Summer
- BlizzCon 2020 Cancelled, New Plans Being Worked On
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Supremus Challenge
- Magtheridon Challenge
- Doom Lord Kazzak
- Mother Shahraz Challenge
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge