Vitality Totem — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
Vitality Totem is a Shaman-only minion. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Vitality Totem is a card introduced to Shaman that solves a common problem the class has often encountered. Most common builds of Shaman do not run any healing, so they can often be taken out of the game by aggressive decks, even after they have established board control. At the very least Vitality Totem will heal you for an effective 7 against an aggressive deck, since they will be forced to spend 3 damage on removing the Totem if they cannot kill you directly.
In Constructed, Vitality Totem will mostly be used as a tech card against specific metas that feature a lot of aggression. If you run this card as well as Totemic Might playable.and , then that may be enough to make
Vitality Totem no longer available in Arena.
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- NetEase Responds to Blizzard Licensing Agreement Expiration
- Most Blizzard Game Services to Be Suspended in China on January 23rd
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Big Beast Hunter Deck
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck