Voodoo Hexxer — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
Voodoo Hexxer is a Shaman-only minion. This card was introduced with Knights of the Frozen Throne and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Voodoo Hexxer is very good at slowing down an enemy attack. With seven Health, it will often require multiple minions to run into it to kill it, and although it has a low Attack, those minions will not be able to attack the turn after.
In Constructed, Voodoo Hexxer is a little out of place. Shaman does not have much synergy to go alongside the Taunt. It will, however, often be a decent pick from Stonehill Defender when looking to slow down a wide opposing army.
In Arena, Voodoo Hexxer is an average card. The stats are not big enough to impress, but some value can be gained out of the Taunt, and out of the ability. If your opponent freezes several of their minions by attacking into the Voodoo Hexxer, then you will be at an advantage in coming turns when calculating combat and trades.
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- NetEase Responds to Blizzard Licensing Agreement Expiration
- Most Blizzard Game Services to Be Suspended in China on January 23rd
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Big Beast Hunter Deck
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck