Voodoo Hexxer — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
Voodoo Hexxer is a Shaman-only minion. This card was introduced with Knights of the Frozen Throne and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Voodoo Hexxer is very good at slowing down an enemy attack. With seven Health, it will often require multiple minions to run into it to kill it, and although it has a low Attack, those minions will not be able to attack the turn after.
In Constructed, Voodoo Hexxer is a little out of place. Shaman does not have much synergy to go alongside the Taunt. It will, however, often be a decent pick from Stonehill Defender when looking to slow down a wide opposing army.
In Arena, Voodoo Hexxer is an average card. The stats are not big enough to impress, but some value can be gained out of the Taunt, and out of the ability. If your opponent freezes several of their minions by attacking into the Voodoo Hexxer, then you will be at an advantage in coming turns when calculating combat and trades.
- BlizzCon 2023 in Coming on Nov 3-4
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Activision Blizzard Announces First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
- BlizzCon 2023 Update by Blizzard President Mike Ybarra
- A Misunderstanding May Have Been the Cause of Activision Blizzard Games Not Being Available in China
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Classic Face Hunter Deck