Voodoo Hexxer — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
Voodoo Hexxer is a Shaman-only minion. This card was introduced with Knights of the Frozen Throne and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Voodoo Hexxer is very good at slowing down an enemy attack. With seven Health, it will often require multiple minions to run into it to kill it, and although it has a low Attack, those minions will not be able to attack the turn after.
In Constructed, Voodoo Hexxer is a little out of place. Shaman does not have much synergy to go alongside the Taunt. It will, however, often be a decent pick from Stonehill Defender when looking to slow down a wide opposing army.
In Arena, Voodoo Hexxer is an average card. The stats are not big enough to impress, but some value can be gained out of the Taunt, and out of the ability. If your opponent freezes several of their minions by attacking into the Voodoo Hexxer, then you will be at an advantage in coming turns when calculating combat and trades.
- Introducing Icy Wiki
- Diablo 2 4K60 Upscaled Gameplay: 4 Acts Sorceress
- Activision Blizzard CFO Optimistic About Diablo Immortal
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2020 Financial Report
- Old Diablo 2: Lord of Destruction Trailer Upscaled to 4K
- Blizzard at Gamescom 2020
- New Very Funny Diablo 2 Carbot Animations Series: Diablols 2
- Diablo 2 Retrospective
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Soul Demon Hunter
- Illidan Stormrage
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Zoo Warlock
- Lady Vashj
- Basic Priest Deck
- OTK Miracle Mage Deck - Scholomance Academy August 2020 - Dog's Legend