Voodoo Hexxer — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
Voodoo Hexxer is a Shaman-only minion. This card can be obtained from Knights of the Frozen Throne packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Voodoo Hexxer is very good at slowing down an enemy attack. With seven Health, it will often require multiple minions to run into it to kill it, and although it has a low Attack, those minions will not be able to attack the turn after.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Voodoo Hexxer is a little out of place. Shaman does not have much synergy to go alongside the Taunt. It will, however, often be a decent pick from Stonehill Defender when looking to slow down a wide opposing army.
In Arena, Voodoo Hexxer is an average card. The stats are not big enough to impress, but some value can be gained out of the Taunt, and out of the ability. If your opponent freezes several of their minions by attacking into the Voodoo Hexxer, then you will be at an advantage in coming turns when calculating combat and trades.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #25
- Check out What's Coming up in the Next Few Months
- Tavern Brawl: Pick a Hand, Any Hand
- HGG Cheer: Win a Card Back, Packs & Twitch Emotes
- BlizzCon Virtual Ticket, Goody Bag, Mobile App, More
- Special Event: Rise for Days of the Frozen Throne!
- September 2018 Ranked Play Season - On the Level
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #24
- Basic Shaman Deck
- Hearthstone Hunter Spells, Minions, and Weapons
- Malygos Rogue
- Puzzle Lab's Lethal Puzzles
- Arena Priest Tier Lists
- Monster Hunt Progress Thread
- Secret Paladin Wild