Voodoo Hexxer — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
Voodoo Hexxer is a Shaman-only minion. This card was introduced with Knights of the Frozen Throne and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Voodoo Hexxer is very good at slowing down an enemy attack. With seven Health, it will often require multiple minions to run into it to kill it, and although it has a low Attack, those minions will not be able to attack the turn after.
In Constructed, Voodoo Hexxer is a little out of place. Shaman does not have much synergy to go alongside the Taunt. It will, however, often be a decent pick from Stonehill Defender when looking to slow down a wide opposing army.
In Arena, Voodoo Hexxer is an average card. The stats are not big enough to impress, but some value can be gained out of the Taunt, and out of the ability. If your opponent freezes several of their minions by attacking into the Voodoo Hexxer, then you will be at an advantage in coming turns when calculating combat and trades.
- Galakrond Priest Hotfix: December 10th
- Descent of Dragons Update Notes
- Why Diablo 2 Still Holds Up After 20 Years - Book Excerpt
- List of Known Issues After the 16.0 Patch
- Hearthstone Update 16.0 Patch Notes
- Battlegrounds MMR Updates: December 5th
- All Descent of Dragons Cards Revealed
- BlizzCon Winning Cosplays Interview
- Tombs of Terror Reno Jackson
- A new RP-Realm Toy: The Craftily Crafted Mask
- Basic Druid Deck
- pre-release dod cards
- Aggro Tempo Mage
- Missing Cards
- Battlegrounds Strategy
- Arena Hunter Tier Lists