Windfury — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
Windfury is a Shaman-only spell. 2 copies of this card are given to you with the Basic set of the game. You receive a golden version of this card for reaching Level 23 and 26 with Shaman. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Windfury is a highly situational card. While it can sometimes be game winning if you are able to get it onto a large minion, or be used as a potential finisher with Leeroy Jenkins, it will generally be a dead card in your hand and leave you without strong board development plays.
2. Constructed Play
Windfury is sometimes used as a finisher in Constructed. However, generally using cards that already have Windfury like Doomhammer or Al'Akir the Windlord will prove much more consistent, as you can use the cards for board control when required instead of just holding them as a finisher.
Windfury is a poor card in Arena. If you do end up with one in your deck, you should look for your first opportunity to use it to allow a minion to double trade into two minions from your opponent.
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode 36
- Tavern Brawl: Brawl of Champions - Round One
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2018 Earnings Call & Layoffs
- Developer Insights: The Season of Rastakhan
- Activision Blizzard Layoffs to Be Announced Soon?
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #35
- Lunar New Year Event Extended By One Day
- Update 13.2: Card Nerfs, Lunar Festival, Season of Rastakhan
- Taunt Decks
- What has happened to this site?
- Rumble Run
- Missing Card ?
- My Gold to Buy Packs
- HSReplay Premium Worth it?
- Mage Dungeon Run
- Gonk OTK Druid should have Predatory Instincts!