Windfury — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
Windfury is a Shaman-only spell. 2 copies of this card are given to you with the Basic set of the game. You receive a golden version of this card for reaching Level 23 and 26 with Shaman. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Windfury is a highly situational card. While it can sometimes be game winning if you are able to get it onto a large minion, or be used as a potential finisher with Leeroy Jenkins, it will generally be a dead card in your hand and leave you without strong board development plays.
2. Constructed Play
Windfury is sometimes used as a finisher in Constructed. However, generally using cards that already have Windfury like Doomhammer or Al'Akir the Windlord will prove much more consistent, as you can use the cards for board control when required instead of just holding them as a finisher.
Windfury is a poor card in Arena. If you do end up with one in your deck, you should look for your first opportunity to use it to allow a minion to double trade into two minions from your opponent.
- Rise of Shadows Q&A on April 22
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #40
- HCT 2019 World Championship: Earn Free Packs with Choose Your Champion & Twitch Drops
- Arena Balance and Bucket Updates: April 17
- Ignoblegarden Is Live: Free Packs & Cards, Tavern Brawl
- Ignoblegarden (April 17th - April 21st)
- Rise of Shadows Hotfixes: April 10th
- Our Arena Rankings Are Up-to-Date for Rise of Shadows
- Hearthstone Hunter Secrets
- Higher Chance for Epics? My 40 packs
- Zoo Warlock
- Arena Mage Tier Lists
- Pogo Rogue
- Dragon Mage
- Basic Druid Deck
- Lackey Rogue