Table of Contents
Windfury is a Shaman-only spell. 2 copies of this card are given to you with the Basic set of the game. You receive a golden version of this card for reaching Level 23 and 26 with Shaman. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Windfury is a highly situational card. While it can sometimes be game winning if you are able to get it onto a large minion, or be used as a potential finisher with Leeroy Jenkins, it will generally be a dead card in your hand and leave you without strong board development plays.
2. Constructed Play
Windfury is sometimes used as a finisher in Constructed. However, generally using cards that already have Windfury like Doomhammer or Al'Akir the Windlord will prove much more consistent, as you can use the cards for board control when required instead of just holding them as a finisher.
Windfury is a poor card in Arena. If you do end up with one in your deck, you should look for your first opportunity to use it to allow a minion to double trade into two minions from your opponent.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- HCT Summer Championship 2017 Results
- Amsterdam Will Be The Venue of The 2017 HCT World Championship
- Upcoming Hearthstone Game Mechanics Update
- Tavern Brawl: Spellbook Duel
- BlizzCon 2017: All In-Game Rewards
- New Warlock Hero Soon Available From Fireside Gatherings
- Top Hearthstone Players for September 2017
- Whats the Move? #3 - Improving at Hearthstone One Play at a Time
- Advice on a New Deck
- Lord Marrowgar
- Control Warrior Deck List
- Blood Queen Lana'thel
- Jade Druid Deck List
- The Marsh Queen Hunter Quest Standard
- Time Warp Quest Mage Deck List
- Lady Deathwhisper