Table of Contents
Windfury is a Shaman-only spell. 2 copies of this card are given to you with the Basic set of the game. You receive a golden version of this card for reaching Level 23 and 26 with Shaman. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Windfury is a highly situational card. While it can sometimes be game winning if you are able to get it onto a large minion, or be used as a potential finisher with Leeroy Jenkins, it will generally be a dead card in your hand and leave you without strong board development plays.
2. Constructed Play
Windfury is sometimes used as a finisher in Constructed. However, generally using cards that already have Windfury like Doomhammer or Al'Akir the Windlord will prove much more consistent, as you can use the cards for board control when required instead of just holding them as a finisher.
Windfury is a poor card in Arena. If you do end up with one in your deck, you should look for your first opportunity to use it to allow a minion to double trade into two minions from your opponent.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal: Ghastly Conjurer
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal: Professor Putricide
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal: Mountainfire Armor and Nerubian Unraveler
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal: Blood Razor & Prince Taldaram
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal: Blood-Queen Lana'thel
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal: Ice Breaker & Plague Scientist
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal - Ticking Abomination
- Russel Brower Leaves Blizzard
- New Streamer needs some help
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- HoF Discussions
- Cheap Mage Standard
- Curse of Naxxramas Arachnid Quarter
- Budget Jade Druid Standard
- How to combat jade druid / earthen scales
- Quest Rogue Meta (Post Nerf)