Windfury — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
Windfury is a Shaman-only spell. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Windfury is a highly situational card. While it can sometimes be game winning if you are able to get it onto a large minion, or be used as a potential finisher with Leeroy Jenkins, it will generally be a dead card in your hand and leave you without strong board development plays.
Windfury is sometimes used as a finisher in Constructed. However, generally using cards that already have Windfury likeor will prove much more consistent, as you can use the cards for board control when required instead of just holding them as a finisher.
Windfury is a poor card in Arena. If you do end up with one in your deck, you should look for your first opportunity to use it to allow a minion to double trade into two minions from your opponent.
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- Battlegrounds Chenvaala
- Battlegrounds Professor Putricide
- Battlegrounds Ambassador Faelin
- Hearthstone Glossary of Terms
- Battlegrounds Patchwerk