Cho'gall — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Cho'gall is a Warlock-only minion. This card was introduced with Whispers of the Old Gods and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Cho'Gall is a strong card for a Warlock Control deck that can allow you to create a huge Tempo swing on the board. By being able to drop a threat and then cast removal spells for 0 Mana, it allows you reverse board states very easily. It also serves an excellent activator for Shadowflame in an emergency.
In Constructed, Cho'Gall should prove strong in most Warlock Control decks. Just be sure to include sufficient healing in your deck to make sure you can compensate for the lost life from using Cho'Gall's effect. Reno Jackson Warlock is potentially a natural fit for this card.
Cho'Gall is no longer available in Arena.
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- NetEase Responds to Blizzard Licensing Agreement Expiration
- Most Blizzard Game Services to Be Suspended in China on January 23rd
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Big Beast Hunter Deck
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck