Table of Contents
Cho'gall is a Warlock-only minion. This card can be obtained from Whispers of the Old Gods packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Cho'Gall is a strong card for a Warlock Control deck that can allow you to create a huge Tempo swing on the board. By being able to drop a threat and then cast removal spells for 0 Mana, it allows you reverse board states very easily. It also serves an excellent activator for Shadowflame in an emergency.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Cho'Gall should prove strong in most Warlock Control decks. Just be sure to include sufficient healing in your deck to make sure you can compensate for the lost life from using Cho'Gall's effect. Reno Jackson Warlock is potentially a natural fit for this card.
Cho'Gall is a reasonable card in Arena. However, the spells you will need in order to gain value from it are hard to come by consistently in Arena. If you do have a reasonable amount of removal in your deck, then you pick this card more highly.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists