Corrupting Mist — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Corrupting Mist is a Warlock-only spell. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Corrupting Mist is a cheap delayed board clear effect, similar to. While the effect cannot be prevented, unlike Doomsayer, it does not affect minions played on an opponent's following turn and does not provide board initiative as a result.
In Constructed, Corrupting Mist can see play in Control Warlock decks, functioning as a much cheaper alternative to.
Corrupting Mist is an average card in Arena. While board clears are desirable to have in Arena, it allows opposing minions to attack before they die, dramatically hurting the Warlock's ability to leverage Health to gain an advantage over opponents.
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Mike Ybbara on Blizzard's Approach to Meeting Player Demands
- BlizzCon 2023 Stream and Announcements Summary
- BlizzCon 2023 Bingo Collection
- WoW Battle Pet and Hearthstone Card Back Promotion From Warcraft Rumble
- Warcraft Rumble Released a Day Early and Is Rolling Out Now!
- BlizzCon 2023 Broadcast Schedule
- Standard Tier List
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck