Corrupting Mist — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Corrupting Mist is a Warlock-only spell. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro packs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Corrupting Mist is a cheap delayed board clear effect, similar to Doomsayer. While the effect cannot be prevented, unlike Doomsayer, it does not affect minions played on an opponent's following turn and does not provide board initiative as a result.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Corrupting Mist can see play in Control Warlock decks, functioning as a much cheaper alternative to Twisting Nether.
Corrupting Mist is an average card in Arena. While board clears are desirable to have in Arena, it allows opposing minions to attack before they die, dramatically hurting the Warlock's ability to leverage Health to gain an advantage over opponents.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #25
- Check out What's Coming up in the Next Few Months
- Tavern Brawl: Pick a Hand, Any Hand
- HGG Cheer: Win a Card Back, Packs & Twitch Emotes
- BlizzCon Virtual Ticket, Goody Bag, Mobile App, More
- Special Event: Rise for Days of the Frozen Throne!
- September 2018 Ranked Play Season - On the Level
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #24
- Basic Shaman Deck
- Hearthstone Hunter Spells, Minions, and Weapons
- Malygos Rogue
- Puzzle Lab's Lethal Puzzles
- Arena Priest Tier Lists
- Monster Hunt Progress Thread
- Secret Paladin Wild