Corrupting Mist — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Corrupting Mist is a Warlock-only spell. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Corrupting Mist is a cheap delayed board clear effect, similar to Doomsayer. While the effect cannot be prevented, unlike Doomsayer, it does not affect minions played on an opponent's following turn and does not provide board initiative as a result.
In Constructed, Corrupting Mist can see play in Control Warlock decks, functioning as a much cheaper alternative to Twisting Nether.
Corrupting Mist is an average card in Arena. While board clears are desirable to have in Arena, it allows opposing minions to attack before they die, dramatically hurting the Warlock's ability to leverage Health to gain an advantage over opponents.
- Diablo 2 Retrospective
- Diablo 2 20-year Anniversary Celebration with New Wings, a Diablo Bust, Videos and More!
- Diablo 2 Remaster Won't Be Announced in June
- Diablo 2 Creators on the Rumored Remaster: No Censoring, It's a Tough Job
- Diablo 2 Remaster Significantly More Likely After Two Job Postings Surface
- World First Diablo 2 + LoD Speed Run in Under 1 Hour
- Diablo 2 Remaster? A "Classic Revival" to Be Announced at IGN Summer
- BlizzCon 2020 Cancelled, New Plans Being Worked On
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Supremus Challenge
- Magtheridon Challenge
- Doom Lord Kazzak
- Mother Shahraz Challenge
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge