Table of Contents
Corrupting Mist is a Warlock-only spell. This card can be obtained from Journey to Un'Goro packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Corrupting Mist is a cheap delayed board clear effect, similar to Doomsayer. While the effect cannot be prevented, unlike Doomsayer, it does not affect minions played on an opponent's following turn and does not provide board initiative as a result.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Corrupting Mist can see play in Control Warlock decks, functioning as a much cheaper alternative to Twisting Nether.
Corrupting Mist is an average card in Arena. While board clears are desirable to have in Arena, it allows opposing minions to attack before they die, dramatically hurting the Warlock's ability to leverage Health to gain an advantage over opponents.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- HCT Summer Championship 2017 Results
- Amsterdam Will Be The Venue of The 2017 HCT World Championship
- Upcoming Hearthstone Game Mechanics Update
- Tavern Brawl: Spellbook Duel
- BlizzCon 2017: All In-Game Rewards
- New Warlock Hero Soon Available From Fireside Gatherings
- Top Hearthstone Players for September 2017
- Whats the Move? #3 - Improving at Hearthstone One Play at a Time
- Advice on a New Deck
- Lord Marrowgar
- Control Warrior Deck List
- Blood Queen Lana'thel
- Jade Druid Deck List
- The Marsh Queen Hunter Quest Standard
- Time Warp Quest Mage Deck List
- Lady Deathwhisper