Corrupting Mist — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Corrupting Mist is a Warlock-only spell. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Corrupting Mist is a cheap delayed board clear effect, similar to. While the effect cannot be prevented, unlike Doomsayer, it does not affect minions played on an opponent's following turn and does not provide board initiative as a result.
In Constructed, Corrupting Mist can see play in Control Warlock decks, functioning as a much cheaper alternative to.
Corrupting Mist is an average card in Arena. While board clears are desirable to have in Arena, it allows opposing minions to attack before they die, dramatically hurting the Warlock's ability to leverage Health to gain an advantage over opponents.
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- NetEase Responds to Blizzard Licensing Agreement Expiration
- Most Blizzard Game Services to Be Suspended in China on January 23rd
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Big Beast Hunter Deck
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck