Corruption — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Corruption is a Warlock-only spell. 2 copies of this card are given to you when you reach Level 2 with Warlock. Later, when you reach Level 32 and 34 with that class, you get a golden version of this card. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Corruption is an extremely situational card. Although in the perfect scenario, it can be excellent, usually your opponent will be able to get value out of the minion you cast it on before it is destroyed, making it a waste of a card.
Corruption is a card that you should never consider putting in your deck deliberately. However, it can still have an impact on Constructed. Due to its situational nature, it is sometimes correct to pick this card from a Dark Peddler.
Corruption is a very poor card in Arena and should generally never be considered. As in Constructed, though, there are situations when it will be excellent from a Dark Peddler.
- Diablo 2 Retrospective
- Diablo 2 20-year Anniversary Celebration with New Wings, a Diablo Bust, Videos and More!
- Diablo 2 Remaster Won't Be Announced in June
- Diablo 2 Creators on the Rumored Remaster: No Censoring, It's a Tough Job
- Diablo 2 Remaster Significantly More Likely After Two Job Postings Surface
- World First Diablo 2 + LoD Speed Run in Under 1 Hour
- Diablo 2 Remaster? A "Classic Revival" to Be Announced at IGN Summer
- BlizzCon 2020 Cancelled, New Plans Being Worked On
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Supremus Challenge
- Magtheridon Challenge
- Doom Lord Kazzak
- Mother Shahraz Challenge
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge