Corruption — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Corruption is a Warlock-only spell. 2 copies of this card are given to you when you reach Level 2 with Warlock. Later, when you reach Level 32 and 34 with that class, you get a golden version of this card. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Corruption is an extremely situational card. Although in the perfect scenario, it can be excellent, usually your opponent will be able to get value out of the minion you cast it on before it is destroyed, making it a waste of a card.
Corruption is a card that you should never consider putting in your deck deliberately. However, it can still have an impact on Constructed. Due to its situational nature, it is sometimes correct to pick this card from a Dark Peddler.
Corruption is a very poor card in Arena and should generally never be considered. As in Constructed, though, there are situations when it will be excellent from a Dark Peddler.
- The New Battle.net Is Almost Here, Going Live in NA
- Merry Christmas from the Icy Veins Team!
- Blizzard Sending Out New Surveys About "Classic" Version of The Burning Crusade
- Activision Blizzard's Stock Reached All-Time Highs
- Cyberpunk 2077 Wiki from IcyWiki
- A Call to Strike on Blizzard France Employees on Shadowlands Launch Day
- Blizzard Selling Face Masks on Gear Store
- The Blizzard Gear Fest Has Begun!
- Introducing my friend & I's attempt at better Hearthstone replays: SquadOV!
- Venim Iceblade Boss Guide
- Varok Saurfang Boss Guide
- The Dark Portal Boss Guide
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Orgrim Doomhammer Boss Guide
- Mal'Ganis Boss Guide
- Blackrock Blademaster Boss Guide