Corruption — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Corruption is a Warlock-only spell. 2 copies of this card are given to you when you reach Level 2 with Warlock. Later, when you reach Level 32 and 34 with that class, you get a golden version of this card. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Corruption is an extremely situational card. Although in the perfect scenario, it can be excellent, usually your opponent will be able to get value out of the minion you cast it on before it is destroyed, making it a waste of a card.
Corruption is a card that you should never consider putting in your deck deliberately. However, it can still have an impact on Constructed. Due to its situational nature, it is sometimes correct to pick this card from a Dark Peddler.
Corruption is a very poor card in Arena and should generally never be considered. As in Constructed, though, there are situations when it will be excellent from a Dark Peddler.
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2021 Earnings Call
- Blizzard's Head of Global Human Resources is No Longer with the Company
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2021 Financial Results Press Release
- New Leadership at Blizzard
- J. Allen Brack Game Maker's Notebook Interview From Just Before the Lawsuit
- A Look at the Activision Blizzard Walkout Protest
- Activision Blizzard Employees' Response to Bobby Kotick's Statement
- Hearthstone 21.0 Patch Notes
- Handbuff Paladin Deck
- Questline Warlock Deck
- Blackrock Blademaster Boss Guide
- Questline Mage
- Mother Shahraz Challenge
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Totemly Awesome!
- Lady Vashj