Corruption — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Corruption is a Warlock-only spell. 2 copies of this card are given to you when you reach Level 2 with Warlock. Later, when you reach Level 32 and 34 with that class, you get a golden version of this card. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Corruption is an extremely situational card. Although in the perfect scenario, it can be excellent, usually your opponent will be able to get value out of the minion you cast it on before it is destroyed, making it a waste of a card.
Corruption is a card that you should never consider putting in your deck deliberately. However, it can still have an impact on Constructed. Due to its situational nature, it is sometimes correct to pick this card from a Dark Peddler.
Corruption is a very poor card in Arena and should generally never be considered. As in Constructed, though, there are situations when it will be excellent from a Dark Peddler.
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Mike Ybbara on Blizzard's Approach to Meeting Player Demands
- BlizzCon 2023 Stream and Announcements Summary
- BlizzCon 2023 Bingo Collection
- WoW Battle Pet and Hearthstone Card Back Promotion From Warcraft Rumble
- Warcraft Rumble Released a Day Early and Is Rolling Out Now!
- BlizzCon 2023 Broadcast Schedule
- Microsoft Leaders Visit Blizzard Post $69B Acquisition, Hint at Brighter, Autonomous Future
- Standard Tier List
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck