Curse of Weakness — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Curse of Weakness is a Warlock-only spell. This card was introduced with The Witchwood and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Curse of Weakness is a unique utility card that lowers the attack of opposing minions until the start of your next turn. The Echo effect makes the card very flexible in choosing how much Mana you wish to invest into weakening your opponents. The the effect of the card serves two different purposes, firstly it can be used to weaken your opponents board to allow you to make much more efficient trades. Secondly, if you can lower the Attack of all opposing minions to 0, it can stall your opponent for a turn in a similar manner to Frost Nova.
In Constructed, Curse of Weakness is a card that can be considered for slower decks. As the card has no permanent effect on the board, it is better suited for Combo Warlock decks that can benefit from stalling the game.
In Arena, Curse of Weakness is a fairly weak card. As the card has no permanent effect on the board, it is highly dependant on you having minions on board to take advantage of the temporary effect.
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Mike Ybbara on Blizzard's Approach to Meeting Player Demands
- BlizzCon 2023 Stream and Announcements Summary
- BlizzCon 2023 Bingo Collection
- WoW Battle Pet and Hearthstone Card Back Promotion From Warcraft Rumble
- Warcraft Rumble Released a Day Early and Is Rolling Out Now!
- BlizzCon 2023 Broadcast Schedule
- Microsoft Leaders Visit Blizzard Post $69B Acquisition, Hint at Brighter, Autonomous Future
- Standard Tier List
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck