Forbidden Ritual — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Forbidden Ritual is a Warlock-only spell. This card was introduced with Whispers of the Old Gods and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Forbidden Ritual is a flexible Warlock card that allows you to flood the board with 1/1 minions on any given Mana total. It is primarily effective in an aggressive deck but can also prove effective as a single copy in a Reno Jackson Warlock.
In Constructed, Forbidden Ritual is mostly seen in versions of Zoo Warlock. In this deck in can be excellent to refill a board after your opponent has cast their AoE spell, or to get great value from a Knife Juggler or Darkshire Councilman.
Forbidden Ritual is no longer available in Arena.
Decks with Forbidden Ritual
Cheap The Crone Zoo Warlock Deck (Heroic Mode) 6 spells, 24 minions
|1,580||Aug 18 2016|
- Galakrond Priest Hotfix: December 10th
- Descent of Dragons Update Notes
- Why Diablo 2 Still Holds Up After 20 Years - Book Excerpt
- List of Known Issues After the 16.0 Patch
- Hearthstone Update 16.0 Patch Notes
- Battlegrounds MMR Updates: December 5th
- All Descent of Dragons Cards Revealed
- BlizzCon Winning Cosplays Interview
- Tombs of Terror Reno Jackson
- A new RP-Realm Toy: The Craftily Crafted Mask
- Basic Druid Deck
- pre-release dod cards
- Aggro Tempo Mage
- Missing Cards
- Battlegrounds Strategy
- Arena Hunter Tier Lists