Forbidden Ritual — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Forbidden Ritual is a Warlock-only spell. This card was introduced with Whispers of the Old Gods and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Forbidden Ritual is a flexible Warlock card that allows you to flood the board with 1/1 minions on any given Mana total. It is primarily effective in an aggressive deck but can also prove effective as a single copy in a Reno Jackson Warlock.
In Constructed, Forbidden Ritual is mostly seen in versions of Zoo Warlock. In this deck in can be excellent to refill a board after your opponent has cast their AoE spell, or to get great value from a Knife Juggler or Darkshire Councilman.
Forbidden Ritual is no longer available in Arena.
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- Runestones - an accounting error?
- Dalaran Heist Mage Guide
- Dalaran Heist Priest Guide
- Battlegrounds Patches the Pirate
- Battlegrounds Vanndar Stormpike