Table of Contents
Forbidden Ritual is a Warlock-only spell. This card can be obtained from Whispers of the Old Gods packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Forbidden Ritual is a flexible Warlock card that allows you to flood the board with 1/1 minions on any given Mana total. It is primarily effective in an aggressive deck but can also prove effective as a single copy in a Reno Jackson Warlock.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Forbidden Ritual is mostly seen in versions of Zoo Warlock. In this deck in can be excellent to refill a board after your opponent has cast their AoE spell, or to get great value from a Knife Juggler or Darkshire Councilman.
In Arena, Forbidden Ritual is a strong card. AoE is rarer in Arena than in Constructed, meaning it will get value more consistently. It goes up in value exponentially if you have a Warlock deck with multiple buffs like Power Overwhelming and Dire Wolf Alpha.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal: Ghastly Conjurer
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal: Professor Putricide
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal: Mountainfire Armor and Nerubian Unraveler
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal: Blood Razor & Prince Taldaram
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal: Blood-Queen Lana'thel
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal: Ice Breaker & Plague Scientist
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal - Ticking Abomination
- Russel Brower Leaves Blizzard
- New Streamer needs some help
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- HoF Discussions
- Cheap Mage Standard
- Curse of Naxxramas Arachnid Quarter
- Budget Jade Druid Standard
- How to combat jade druid / earthen scales
- Quest Rogue Meta (Post Nerf)