Forbidden Ritual — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Forbidden Ritual is a Warlock-only spell. This card was introduced with Whispers of the Old Gods and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Forbidden Ritual is a flexible Warlock card that allows you to flood the board with 1/1 minions on any given Mana total. It is primarily effective in an aggressive deck but can also prove effective as a single copy in a Reno Jackson Warlock.
In Constructed, Forbidden Ritual is mostly seen in versions of Zoo Warlock. In this deck in can be excellent to refill a board after your opponent has cast their AoE spell, or to get great value from a Knife Juggler or Darkshire Councilman.
Forbidden Ritual is no longer available in Arena.
Decks with Forbidden Ritual
Cheap The Crone Zoo Warlock Deck (Heroic Mode) 6 spells, 24 minions
|1,580||Aug 18 2016|
- Introducing Icy Wiki
- Diablo 2 4K60 Upscaled Gameplay: 4 Acts Sorceress
- Activision Blizzard CFO Optimistic About Diablo Immortal
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2020 Financial Report
- Old Diablo 2: Lord of Destruction Trailer Upscaled to 4K
- Blizzard at Gamescom 2020
- New Very Funny Diablo 2 Carbot Animations Series: Diablols 2
- Diablo 2 Retrospective
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Soul Demon Hunter
- Illidan Stormrage
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Zoo Warlock
- Lady Vashj
- Basic Priest Deck
- OTK Miracle Mage Deck - Scholomance Academy August 2020 - Dog's Legend