Defile — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Defile is a Warlock-only spell. This card was introduced with Knights of the Frozen Throne and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Defile is a cheap AoE effect with huge potential. If the damage kills a minion, it is played again, and this can potentially cause a huge amount of damage in a single turn if each subsequent recast also kills a minion. This effect can be potentially be strong against Jade Golem decks where there are many minions on board with ascending Health values.
In Constructed, Defile can be used as an additional AoE effect for Control Warlock decks.
In Arena, Defile is an above average card. Although other 1 damage AoE effects, such as Arcane Explosion, are considered poor cards, the recast effect of the card greatly increases its potential.
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- NetEase Responds to Blizzard Licensing Agreement Expiration
- Most Blizzard Game Services to Be Suspended in China on January 23rd
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Big Beast Hunter Deck
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck