Defile — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Defile is a Warlock-only spell. This card can be obtained from Knights of the Frozen Throne packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Defile is a cheap AoE effect with huge potential. If the damage kills a minion, it is played again, and this can potentially cause a huge amount of damage in a single turn if each subsequent recast also kills a minion. This effect can be potentially be strong against Jade Golem decks where there are many minions on board with ascending Health values.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Defile can be used as an additional AoE effect for Control Warlock decks.
In Arena, Defile is an above average card. Although other 1 damage AoE effects, such as Arcane Explosion, are considered poor cards, the recast effect of the card greatly increases its potential.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Stargazer Luna Revealed from The Boomsday Project
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #20
- The Boomsday Pre-Orders & Minion Type Changes Now Available
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: The Boomsday Project [Updated]
- Tavern Talk #2: Past and New Heroes, Balance Frequency, Community Card Art
- Hearthstone Public Gathering Spot Teaser
- Upcoming Minion Type Adjustments
- July 2018 Ranked Play Season: Lightforged Card Back
- Boomsday Project Hub
- Time-Tinker Monster Hunter
- Is the game dying?
- Token Druid
- Even Warrior
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Big Spell Mage
- Recruit Warrior