Defile — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Defile is a Warlock-only spell. This card was introduced with Knights of the Frozen Throne and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Defile is a cheap AoE effect with huge potential. If the damage kills a minion, it is played again, and this can potentially cause a huge amount of damage in a single turn if each subsequent recast also kills a minion. This effect can be potentially be strong against Jade Golem decks where there are many minions on board with ascending Health values.
In Constructed, Defile can be used as an additional AoE effect for Control Warlock decks.
In Arena, Defile is an above average card. Although other 1 damage AoE effects, such as Arcane Explosion, are considered poor cards, the recast effect of the card greatly increases its potential.
- BlizzCon 2023 in Coming on Nov 3-4
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Activision Blizzard Announces First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
- BlizzCon 2023 Update by Blizzard President Mike Ybarra
- A Misunderstanding May Have Been the Cause of Activision Blizzard Games Not Being Available in China
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Classic Face Hunter Deck