Defile — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Defile is a Warlock-only spell. This card can be obtained from Knights of the Frozen Throne packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Defile is a cheap AoE effect with huge potential. If the damage kills a minion, it is played again, and this can potentially cause a huge amount of damage in a single turn if each subsequent recast also kills a minion. This effect can be potentially be strong against Jade Golem decks where there are many minions on board with ascending Health values.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Defile can be used as an additional AoE effect for Control Warlock decks.
In Arena, Defile is an above average card. Although other 1 damage AoE effects, such as Arcane Explosion, are considered poor cards, the recast effect of the card greatly increases its potential.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #25
- Check out What's Coming up in the Next Few Months
- Tavern Brawl: Pick a Hand, Any Hand
- HGG Cheer: Win a Card Back, Packs & Twitch Emotes
- BlizzCon Virtual Ticket, Goody Bag, Mobile App, More
- Special Event: Rise for Days of the Frozen Throne!
- September 2018 Ranked Play Season - On the Level
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #24
- Basic Shaman Deck
- Hearthstone Hunter Spells, Minions, and Weapons
- Malygos Rogue
- Puzzle Lab's Lethal Puzzles
- Arena Priest Tier Lists
- Monster Hunt Progress Thread
- Secret Paladin Wild