Defile — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Defile is a Warlock-only spell. This card was introduced with Knights of the Frozen Throne and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Defile is a cheap AoE effect with huge potential. If the damage kills a minion, it is played again, and this can potentially cause a huge amount of damage in a single turn if each subsequent recast also kills a minion. This effect can be potentially be strong against Jade Golem decks where there are many minions on board with ascending Health values.
In Constructed, Defile can be used as an additional AoE effect for Control Warlock decks.
In Arena, Defile is an above average card. Although other 1 damage AoE effects, such as Arcane Explosion, are considered poor cards, the recast effect of the card greatly increases its potential.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Classic Control Paladin Deck
- Book of Heroes Thrall
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens