Demonfire — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Demonfire is a Warlock-only spell. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Demonfire is a fairly situational card. As a buff for your own minions, it has high requirements for it be to be effective, while as a removal option it is completely eclipsed by Darkbomb.
Demonfire should rarely be used in Constructed. It can show some value in a Demon Warlock deck, but for the most part you will be better off including Darkbomb in your deck instead.
Demonfire is a reasonable card in Arena. In a perfect world, you would prefer to draft Darkbomb, but sometimes Demonfire is a necessary evil to ensure you have some removal options in your deck.
- Blizzard Working on an Unannounced Open-World RPG Shooter
- Global Battle.net Maintenance: October 6th
- Activision Blizzard Reaches Agreement with the EEOC
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- Lady Vashj
- Face Hunter
- Basic Mage Deck
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Shadow Priest Deck