Demonfire — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Demonfire is a Warlock-only spell. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Demonfire is a fairly situational card. As a buff for your own minions, it has high requirements for it be to be effective, while as a removal option it is completely eclipsed by Darkbomb.
2. Constructed Play
Demonfire should rarely be used in Constructed. It can show some value in a Demon Warlock deck, but for the most part you will be better off including Darkbomb in your deck instead.
Demonfire is a reasonable card in Arena. In a perfect world, you would prefer to draft Darkbomb, but sometimes Demonfire is a necessary evil to ensure you have some removal options in your deck.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Four Common Hearthstone Mistakes And How To Prevent Them
- Odd & Even Hearthside Chat with 4 Cards Revealed
- Patch 10.4: Arena Changes & The Witchwood Pre-Order
- "The Witchwood" Announced As Latest Hearthstone Expansion
- Icy Veins Class Writer Applications Closing Soon
- What's the Move #18 - Figuring out Fatigue
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #11
- Patch 10.4 Bringing Big Changes, Blizzcon Cards To The Arena
- Witchwood Worth it?
- The Witchwood Expansion Hub
- Throwback Decks
- Help me build this warrior
- The Lich King
- Wild Paladin OTK Deck
- OTK Djinni Priest Standard
- New player looking for deck building advice please