Demonfire — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Demonfire is a Warlock-only spell. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Demonfire is a fairly situational card. As a buff for your own minions, it has high requirements for it be to be effective, while as a removal option it is completely eclipsed by Darkbomb.
Demonfire should rarely be used in Constructed. It can show some value in a Demon Warlock deck, but for the most part you will be better off including Darkbomb in your deck instead.
Demonfire is a reasonable card in Arena. In a perfect world, you would prefer to draft Darkbomb, but sometimes Demonfire is a necessary evil to ensure you have some removal options in your deck.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck
- Imp Curse Warlock Deck
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Basic Warlock Deck