Demonfire — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Demonfire is a Warlock-only spell. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Demonfire is a fairly situational card. As a buff for your own minions, it has high requirements for it be to be effective, while as a removal option it is completely eclipsed by Darkbomb.
Demonfire should rarely be used in Constructed. It can show some value in a Demon Warlock deck, but for the most part you will be better off including Darkbomb in your deck instead.
Demonfire is a reasonable card in Arena. In a perfect world, you would prefer to draft Darkbomb, but sometimes Demonfire is a necessary evil to ensure you have some removal options in your deck.
- Galakrond Priest Hotfix: December 10th
- Descent of Dragons Update Notes
- Why Diablo 2 Still Holds Up After 20 Years - Book Excerpt
- List of Known Issues After the 16.0 Patch
- Hearthstone Update 16.0 Patch Notes
- Battlegrounds MMR Updates: December 5th
- All Descent of Dragons Cards Revealed
- BlizzCon Winning Cosplays Interview
- Tombs of Terror Reno Jackson
- A new RP-Realm Toy: The Craftily Crafted Mask
- Basic Druid Deck
- pre-release dod cards
- Aggro Tempo Mage
- Missing Cards
- Battlegrounds Strategy
- Arena Hunter Tier Lists