Demonfire — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Demonfire is a Warlock-only spell. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Demonfire is a fairly situational card. As a buff for your own minions, it has high requirements for it be to be effective, while as a removal option it is completely eclipsed by Darkbomb.
Demonfire should rarely be used in Constructed. It can show some value in a Demon Warlock deck, but for the most part you will be better off including Darkbomb in your deck instead.
Demonfire is a reasonable card in Arena. In a perfect world, you would prefer to draft Darkbomb, but sometimes Demonfire is a necessary evil to ensure you have some removal options in your deck.
- The New Battle.net Is Almost Here, Going Live in NA
- Merry Christmas from the Icy Veins Team!
- Blizzard Sending Out New Surveys About "Classic" Version of The Burning Crusade
- Activision Blizzard's Stock Reached All-Time Highs
- Cyberpunk 2077 Wiki from IcyWiki
- A Call to Strike on Blizzard France Employees on Shadowlands Launch Day
- Blizzard Selling Face Masks on Gear Store
- The Blizzard Gear Fest Has Begun!
- Introducing my friend & I's attempt at better Hearthstone replays: SquadOV!
- Venim Iceblade Boss Guide
- Varok Saurfang Boss Guide
- The Dark Portal Boss Guide
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Orgrim Doomhammer Boss Guide
- Mal'Ganis Boss Guide
- Blackrock Blademaster Boss Guide