Duskbat — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Duskbat is a Warlock-only minion. This card was introduced with The Witchwood and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Duskbat is a Warlock card build around self-damage effects. If it can be combinedor card that damage your Hero, it can be a very powerful 3-drop.
Duskbat is aimed at Constructed Warlock decks built around self-damage from cards such as Blood Witch.
In Arena, Duskbat is an average card. In general the card will often be a 2/4 for 3 Mana, however, if it can be combined with one of the many self-damage cards available to Warlock or, then it has the potential to be a very strong 5-drop.
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Mike Ybbara on Blizzard's Approach to Meeting Player Demands
- BlizzCon 2023 Stream and Announcements Summary
- BlizzCon 2023 Bingo Collection
- WoW Battle Pet and Hearthstone Card Back Promotion From Warcraft Rumble
- Warcraft Rumble Released a Day Early and Is Rolling Out Now!
- BlizzCon 2023 Broadcast Schedule
- Standard Tier List
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck