Duskbat — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Duskbat is a Warlock-only minion. This card was introduced with from The Witchwood and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Duskbat is a Warlock card build around self-damage effects. If it can be combinedor card that damage your Hero, it can be a very powerful 3-drop.
Duskbat is aimed at Constructed Warlock decks built around self-damage from cards such as Blood Witch.
In Arena, Duskbat is an average card. In general the card will often be a 2/4 for 3 Mana, however, if it can be combined with one of the many self-damage cards available to Warlock or, then it has the potential to be a very strong 5-drop.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Classic Control Paladin Deck
- Book of Heroes Thrall
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens