Duskbat — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Duskbat is a Warlock-only minion. This card can be obtained from The Witchwood packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Duskbat is a Warlock card build around self-damage effects. If it can be combined Life Tap or card that damage your Hero, it can be a very powerful 3-drop.
Duskbat is aimed at Constructed Warlock decks built around self-damage from cards such as Blood Witch.
In Arena, Duskbat is an average card. In general the card will often be a 2/4 for 3 Mana, however, if it can be combined with one of the many self-damage cards available to Warlock or Life Tap, then it has the potential to be a very strong 5-drop.
Decks with Duskbat
Robot Wizard's Top 50 Legend Highlander Zoo Warlock Deck 5 spells, 25 minions
|9,400||Aug 20 2019|
Tweeg's Top 50 Legend Mech Self-damage Zoo Warlock Deck 7 spells, 23 minions
|9,300||Jul 22 2019|
- Diablo 2 Retrospective
- Diablo 2 20-year Anniversary Celebration with New Wings, a Diablo Bust, Videos and More!
- Diablo 2 Remaster Won't Be Announced in June
- Diablo 2 Creators on the Rumored Remaster: No Censoring, It's a Tough Job
- Diablo 2 Remaster Significantly More Likely After Two Job Postings Surface
- World First Diablo 2 + LoD Speed Run in Under 1 Hour
- Diablo 2 Remaster? A "Classic Revival" to Be Announced at IGN Summer
- BlizzCon 2020 Cancelled, New Plans Being Worked On
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Supremus Challenge
- Magtheridon Challenge
- Doom Lord Kazzak
- Mother Shahraz Challenge
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge