Duskbat — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Duskbat is a Warlock-only minion. This card was introduced with from The Witchwood and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Duskbat is a Warlock card build around self-damage effects. If it can be combinedor card that damage your Hero, it can be a very powerful 3-drop.
Duskbat is aimed at Constructed Warlock decks built around self-damage from cards such as Blood Witch.
In Arena, Duskbat is an average card. In general the card will often be a 2/4 for 3 Mana, however, if it can be combined with one of the many self-damage cards available to Warlock or, then it has the potential to be a very strong 5-drop.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Naga Wig Priest Deck
- Boat Rogue Deck Guide
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck