Fearsome Doomguard — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Fearsome Doomguard is a Warlock-only minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Fearsome Doomguard is a late-game Demon. Although it offers no special benefits it can be useful as a late-game option to synergise with Demon based decks, as well as being a powerful card to summon from the Voidcaller Deathrattle.
In Constructed, Fearsome Doomguard is not impactful enough to play in a high level deck, but it can be an excellent choice for a budget deck that is looking to get value from Voidcaller.
Fearsome Doomguard is no longer available in Arena.
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- (Updated) Activision Blizzard Lawsuit Expanded
- Blizzard Co-Leader Mike Ybarra Streaming, Comments on AoE Cap and Offers to Play FF14
- Introducing Icy Veins Masterclass
- Basic Mage Deck
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Shadow Priest Deck
- Classic Tier List
- Questline Warlock Deck