Fearsome Doomguard — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Fearsome Doomguard is a Warlock-only minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Fearsome Doomguard is a late-game Demon. Although it offers no special benefits it can be useful as a late-game option to synergise with Demon based decks, as well as being a powerful card to summon from the Voidcaller Deathrattle.
In Constructed, Fearsome Doomguard is not impactful enough to play in a high level deck, but it can be an excellent choice for a budget deck that is looking to get value from Voidcaller.
Fearsome Doomguard is no longer available in Arena.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck
- Imp Curse Warlock Deck
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Basic Warlock Deck