Fearsome Doomguard — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Fearsome Doomguard is a Warlock-only minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Fearsome Doomguard is a late-game Demon. Although it offers no special benefits it can be useful as a late-game option to synergise with Demon based decks, as well as being a powerful card to summon from the Voidcaller Deathrattle.
In Constructed, Fearsome Doomguard is not impactful enough to play in a high level deck, but it can be an excellent choice for a budget deck that is looking to get value from Voidcaller.
Fearsome Doomguard is no longer available in Arena.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge