Fearsome Doomguard — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Fearsome Doomguard is a Warlock-only minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Fearsome Doomguard is a late-game Demon. Although it offers no special benefits it can be useful as a late-game option to synergise with Demon based decks, as well as being a powerful card to summon from the Voidcaller Deathrattle.
In Constructed, Fearsome Doomguard is not impactful enough to play in a high level deck, but it can be an excellent choice for a budget deck that is looking to get value from Voidcaller.
Fearsome Doomguard is no longer available in Arena.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck
- Murloc Warlock Deck
- Switcheroo Priest Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Naga Fel Demon Hunter Deck
- Wild Only Cards