Felfire Potion — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Felfire Potion is a Warlock-only spell. This card can be obtained from Mean Streets of Gadgetzan packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Felfire Potion is a powerful AoE card capable of dealing with most boards. While it is incredibly good value for the Mana cost, it is runs the risk of collateral damage if you have any minions on board.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Felfire Potion is an excellent choice in most types of Warlock deck. The only type of Warlock that does not play Felfire potion is aggressive minion-based decks, since their strategy revolves around being ahead on the board.
In Arena, Felfire Potion is a great choice. While it may be harder to utilise than in Constructed, AoE is hard to come by in Arena and is therefore highly valued.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- The Witchwood Full Spoiler Schedule
- "New Year Of The Raven" Party Will Reward Packs With Each Daily Quest
- Ben Brode Answers Community Questions In Video For WIRED
- Enrage Keyword To Be Replaced By "While Damaged"
- More Witchwood Spoilers Coming March 26th, Set Likely To Release April 12th
- This Week's Starcraft-Themed Tavern Brawl Rewards Three K&C Packs
- What's the Move #19 - Shadowy Thoughts
- Four Common Hearthstone Mistakes And How To Prevent Them
- Help me build this warrior
- Silver Hand Paladin Deck List
- Witchwood Worth it?
- The Witchwood Expansion Hub
- Throwback Decks
- The Lich King
- Wild Paladin OTK Deck
- OTK Djinni Priest Standard