Table of Contents
Felfire Potion is a Warlock-only spell. This card can be obtained from Mean Streets of Gadgetzan packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Felfire Potion is a powerful AoE card capable of dealing with most boards. While it is incredibly good value for the Mana cost, it is runs the risk of collateral damage if you have any minions on board.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Felfire Potion is an excellent choice in most types of Warlock deck. The only type of Warlock that does not play Felfire potion is aggressive minion-based decks, since their strategy revolves around being ahead on the board.
In Arena, Felfire Potion is a great choice. While it may be harder to utilise than in Constructed, AoE is hard to come by in Arena and is therefore highly valued.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- HCT Summer Championship 2017 Results
- Amsterdam Will Be The Venue of The 2017 HCT World Championship
- Upcoming Hearthstone Game Mechanics Update
- Tavern Brawl: Spellbook Duel
- BlizzCon 2017: All In-Game Rewards
- New Warlock Hero Soon Available From Fireside Gatherings
- Top Hearthstone Players for September 2017
- Whats the Move? #3 - Improving at Hearthstone One Play at a Time
- Advice on a New Deck
- Lord Marrowgar
- Control Warrior Deck List
- Blood Queen Lana'thel
- Jade Druid Deck List
- The Marsh Queen Hunter Quest Standard
- Time Warp Quest Mage Deck List
- Lady Deathwhisper