Table of Contents
Hellfire is a Warlock-only spell. 2 copies of this card are given to you with the Basic set of the game. You receive a golden version of this card for reaching Level 49 and 50 with Warlock. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Hellfire is a crucial AoE in many types of Warlock decks. It is powerful enough to answer most early-game boards, and the damage it deals to your own Hero is easily offset with a card like Antique Healbot or Reno Jackson later in the game.
2. Constructed Play
Hellfire is a core card in most types of Warlock deck. The only type of Warlock that does not usually play Hellfire is aggressive minion based decks, since they aim to be ahead on the board rather than behind.
Hellfire is reasonable in Arena, but not quite as effective as it is in Constructed. Since in Arena, usually both players will have minions in play and be fighting for the board, it is harder to use effectively.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Basic Warlock Deck
- Malygos Warlock Wild Deck
- Bloodbloom Doom Warlock Deck
- Handlock Warlock Deck
- Reno Combo Warlock Wild Un'Goro Deck
- N'Zoth Reno Warlock Wild Un'Goro Deck
- Cheap Razorgore the Untamed Warlock Deck (Heroic Mode)
- Basic Razorgore the Untamed Warlock Deck (Normal Mode)
- Basic Highlord Omokk Warlock Deck (Normal Mode)
- Basic Rend Blackhand Warlock Deck (Normal Mode)
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal: Ghastly Conjurer
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal: Professor Putricide
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal: Mountainfire Armor and Nerubian Unraveler
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal: Blood Razor & Prince Taldaram
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal: Blood-Queen Lana'thel
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal: Ice Breaker & Plague Scientist
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal - Ticking Abomination
- Russel Brower Leaves Blizzard
- New Streamer needs some help
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- HoF Discussions
- Cheap Mage Standard
- Curse of Naxxramas Arachnid Quarter
- Budget Jade Druid Standard
- How to combat jade druid / earthen scales
- Quest Rogue Meta (Post Nerf)