Hellfire — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Hellfire is a Warlock-only spell. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Hellfire is a crucial AoE in many types of Warlock decks. It is powerful enough to answer most early-game boards, and the damage it deals to your own Hero is easily offset with a card like Antique Healbot or Reno Jackson later in the game.
Hellfire is a core card in most types of Warlock deck. The only type of Warlock that does not usually play Hellfire is aggressive minion based decks, since they aim to be ahead on the board rather than behind.
Hellfire is reasonable in Arena, but not quite as effective as it is in Constructed. Since in Arena, usually both players will have minions in play and be fighting for the board, it is harder to use effectively.
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Book of Heroes Rehgar Earthfury
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Classic Tier List
- Deathrattle Demon Hunter Deck - Forged in the Barrens