Hellfire — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Hellfire is a Warlock-only spell. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Hellfire is a crucial AoE in many types of Warlock decks. It is powerful enough to answer most early-game boards, and the damage it deals to your own Hero is easily offset with a card like Antique Healbot or Reno Jackson later in the game.
Hellfire is a core card in most types of Warlock deck. The only type of Warlock that does not usually play Hellfire is aggressive minion based decks, since they aim to be ahead on the board rather than behind.
Hellfire is reasonable in Arena, but not quite as effective as it is in Constructed. Since in Arena, usually both players will have minions in play and be fighting for the board, it is harder to use effectively.
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- Runestones - an accounting error?
- Dalaran Heist Mage Guide
- Dalaran Heist Priest Guide
- Battlegrounds Patches the Pirate
- Battlegrounds Vanndar Stormpike