Hellfire — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Hellfire is a Warlock-only spell. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Hellfire is a crucial AoE in many types of Warlock decks. It is powerful enough to answer most early-game boards, and the damage it deals to your own Hero is easily offset with a card like Antique Healbot or later in the game.
Hellfire is a core card in most types of Warlock deck. The only type of Warlock that does not usually play Hellfire is aggressive minion based decks, since they aim to be ahead on the board rather than behind.
Hellfire is reasonable in Arena, but not quite as effective as it is in Constructed. Since in Arena, usually both players will have minions in play and be fighting for the board, it is harder to use effectively.
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Holy Paladin Deck
- Relic Demon Hunter Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck
- Imp Zoo Warlock Deck
- Denathrius Ramp Druid Deck
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Naga Wig Priest Deck
- Boat Rogue Deck Guide