High Priestess Jeklik — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
High Priestess Jeklik is a Warlock-only minion. This card can be obtained from Rastakhan's Rumble packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
High Priestess Jeklik is a mediocre Taunt minion that duplicates itself when Discarded. As direct copies of the card are added to your hand, it is an excellent target for buffs like Spirit of the Bat as all buffs will be retained.
In Constructed, High Priestess Jeklik is used in Discard Warlock decks that invest heavily into Discard effects.
In Arena, High Priestess Jeklik is a good card. Picking it early in your draft will allow you to invest heavily into Discard effects to boost the tempo of your deck without having to worry about running out of cards.
Decks with High Priestess Jeklik
Wild Discard Quest Warlock Deck Guide 12 spells, 17 minions, 1 hero card
|12,120||Apr 08 2019|
- Diablo 2 Remaster Unlikely - Code and Assets Were Lost According to Creators
- Diablo 2 Cinematics Upscaled to 4K and 8K
- Hearthstone 15.6.2 Patch Notes
- Celebrate 25 Years of Warcraft
- Tavern Brawl Temporarily Disabled
- Q3 Earnings: Classic Drives Biggest Quarterly Increase to Subscription Plans in History
- Patch 15.6 Issues: Fixes Coming Monday/Tuesday
- Hearthstone 15.6 Update Patch Notes
- Will these builds work for 2.6.7 seasons ?
- Battlegrounds Strategy
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Battlegrounds Mechanics
- Hearthstone Battlegrounds
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Battlegrounds Card Tier List
- No +5 Druid decks yet?