High Priestess Jeklik — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
High Priestess Jeklik is a Warlock-only minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
High Priestess Jeklik is a mediocre Taunt minion that duplicates itself when Discarded. As direct copies of the card are added to your hand, it is an excellent target for buffs like Spirit of the Bat as all buffs will be retained.
In Constructed, High Priestess Jeklik is used in Discard Warlock decks that invest heavily into Discard effects.
In Arena, High Priestess Jeklik is a good card. Picking it early in your draft will allow you to invest heavily into Discard effects to boost the tempo of your deck without having to worry about running out of cards.
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Holy Paladin Deck
- Relic Demon Hunter Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck
- Imp Zoo Warlock Deck
- Denathrius Ramp Druid Deck
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Naga Wig Priest Deck
- Boat Rogue Deck Guide