High Priestess Jeklik — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
High Priestess Jeklik is a Warlock-only minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
High Priestess Jeklik is a mediocre Taunt minion that duplicates itself when Discarded. As direct copies of the card are added to your hand, it is an excellent target for buffs like Spirit of the Bat as all buffs will be retained.
In Constructed, High Priestess Jeklik is used in Discard Warlock decks that invest heavily into Discard effects.
In Arena, High Priestess Jeklik is a good card. Picking it early in your draft will allow you to invest heavily into Discard effects to boost the tempo of your deck without having to worry about running out of cards.
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
RECENT FORUM POSTS
- Runestones - an accounting error?
- Dalaran Heist Mage Guide
- Dalaran Heist Priest Guide
- Battlegrounds Patches the Pirate
- Battlegrounds Vanndar Stormpike
POPULAR FORUM THREADS