High Priestess Jeklik — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
High Priestess Jeklik is a Warlock-only minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
High Priestess Jeklik is a mediocre Taunt minion that duplicates itself when Discarded. As direct copies of the card are added to your hand, it is an excellent target for buffs like Spirit of the Bat as all buffs will be retained.
In Constructed, High Priestess Jeklik is used in Discard Warlock decks that invest heavily into Discard effects.
In Arena, High Priestess Jeklik is a good card. Picking it early in your draft will allow you to invest heavily into Discard effects to boost the tempo of your deck without having to worry about running out of cards.
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Mike Ybbara on Blizzard's Approach to Meeting Player Demands
- BlizzCon 2023 Stream and Announcements Summary
- BlizzCon 2023 Bingo Collection
- WoW Battle Pet and Hearthstone Card Back Promotion From Warcraft Rumble
- Warcraft Rumble Released a Day Early and Is Rolling Out Now!
- BlizzCon 2023 Broadcast Schedule
- Standard Tier List
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck