High Priestess Jeklik — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
High Priestess Jeklik is a Warlock-only minion. This card can be obtained from Rastakhan's Rumble packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
High Priestess Jeklik is a mediocre Taunt minion that duplicates itself when Discarded. As direct copies of the card are added to your hand, it is an excellent target for buffs like Spirit of the Bat as all buffs will be retained.
In Constructed, High Priestess Jeklik is used in Discard Warlock decks that invest heavily into Discard effects.
In Arena, High Priestess Jeklik is a good card. Picking it early in your draft will allow you to invest heavily into Discard effects to boost the tempo of your deck without having to worry about running out of cards.
Decks with High Priestess Jeklik
Wild Discard Quest Warlock Deck Guide 12 spells, 17 minions, 1 hero card
|12,120||Apr 08 2019|
- Introducing Icy Wiki
- Diablo 2 4K60 Upscaled Gameplay: 4 Acts Sorceress
- Activision Blizzard CFO Optimistic About Diablo Immortal
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2020 Financial Report
- Old Diablo 2: Lord of Destruction Trailer Upscaled to 4K
- Blizzard at Gamescom 2020
- New Very Funny Diablo 2 Carbot Animations Series: Diablols 2
- Diablo 2 Retrospective
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Soul Demon Hunter
- Illidan Stormrage
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Zoo Warlock
- Lady Vashj
- Basic Priest Deck
- OTK Miracle Mage Deck - Scholomance Academy August 2020 - Dog's Legend