Spirit of the Bat — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Spirit of the Bat is a Warlock-only minion. This card was introduced with Rastakhan's Rumble and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Spirit of the Bat rewards you for trading off your minions by providing a small buff to a random minion in your hand. It is particularly strong if it can target minions with duplicating effects like Hir'eek, the Bat and Doubling Imp.
In Constructed, Spirit of the Bat is most suited to Zoo Warlock decks due to the large number of minions played onto the board. Despite this, the card is generally considered too weak for high-level decks.
In Arena, Spirit of the Bat is a terrible card. It is very difficult to consistently flood the board in Arena for the effect of Spirit of the Bat to ever offer enough value.
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Mike Ybbara on Blizzard's Approach to Meeting Player Demands
- BlizzCon 2023 Stream and Announcements Summary
- BlizzCon 2023 Bingo Collection
- WoW Battle Pet and Hearthstone Card Back Promotion From Warcraft Rumble
- Warcraft Rumble Released a Day Early and Is Rolling Out Now!
- BlizzCon 2023 Broadcast Schedule
- Standard Tier List
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck