Spirit of the Bat — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Spirit of the Bat is a Warlock-only minion. This card can be obtained from Rastakhan's Rumble packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Spirit of the Bat rewards you for trading off your minions by providing a small buff to a random minion in your hand. It is particularly strong if it can target minions with duplicating effects like Hir'eek, the Bat and Doubling Imp.
In Constructed, Spirit of the Bat is most suited to Zoo Warlock decks due to the large number of minions played onto the board. Despite this, the card is generally considered too weak for high-level decks.
In Arena, Spirit of the Bat is a terrible card. It is very difficult to consistently flood the board in Arena for the effect of Spirit of the Bat to ever offer enough value.
- The New Battle.net Is Almost Here, Going Live in NA
- Merry Christmas from the Icy Veins Team!
- Blizzard Sending Out New Surveys About "Classic" Version of The Burning Crusade
- Activision Blizzard's Stock Reached All-Time Highs
- Cyberpunk 2077 Wiki from IcyWiki
- A Call to Strike on Blizzard France Employees on Shadowlands Launch Day
- Blizzard Selling Face Masks on Gear Store
- The Blizzard Gear Fest Has Begun!
- Introducing my friend & I's attempt at better Hearthstone replays: SquadOV!
- Venim Iceblade Boss Guide
- Varok Saurfang Boss Guide
- The Dark Portal Boss Guide
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Orgrim Doomhammer Boss Guide
- Mal'Ganis Boss Guide
- Blackrock Blademaster Boss Guide