Spirit of the Bat — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Spirit of the Bat is a Warlock-only minion. This card was introducd with from Rastakhan's Rumble and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Spirit of the Bat rewards you for trading off your minions by providing a small buff to a random minion in your hand. It is particularly strong if it can target minions with duplicating effects like Hir'eek, the Bat and Doubling Imp.
In Constructed, Spirit of the Bat is most suited to Zoo Warlock decks due to the large number of minions played onto the board. Despite this, the card is generally considered too weak for high-level decks.
In Arena, Spirit of the Bat is a terrible card. It is very difficult to consistently flood the board in Arena for the effect of Spirit of the Bat to ever offer enough value.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Tombs of Terror Elise Starseeker
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Holy Paladin Deck
- Relic Demon Hunter Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck