Hooked Reaver — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Hooked Reaver is a Warlock-only minion. This card can be obtained from Kobolds & Catacombs packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Hooked Reaver is a great choice in Control Warlock decks. The low Health requirement has excellent synergy with Life Tap and is also a great tech card to help stabilise against Aggro decks.
In Arena, Hooked Reaver is a good card. It offers reasonable value as a 4-Mana 4/4 minion and gains value in longer Arena games as your Health starts to dwindle due to Life Tap, allowing it to be played as a 7/7.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Check out What's Coming up in the Next Few Months
- Tavern Brawl: Pick a Hand, Any Hand
- HGG Cheer: Win a Card Back, Packs & Twitch Emotes
- BlizzCon Virtual Ticket, Goody Bag, Mobile App, More
- Special Event: Rise for Days of the Frozen Throne!
- September 2018 Ranked Play Season - On the Level
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #24
- Tavern Brawl: Double Deathrattler Battler - Standard
- Basic Shaman Deck
- Hearthstone Hunter Spells, Minions, and Weapons
- Malygos Rogue
- Puzzle Lab's Lethal Puzzles
- Arena Priest Tier Lists
- Monster Hunt Progress Thread
- Secret Paladin Wild