Hooked Reaver — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Hooked Reaver is a Warlock-only minion. This card was introduced with Kobolds & Catacombs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Hooked Reaver is a Warlock card that provides stability if you are at low Health. It has great synergy with many Warlock cards that lower your Health, such asand .
In Constructed, Hooked Reaver is a great choice in Control Warlock decks. The low Health requirement has excellent synergy withand is also a great tech card to help stabilise against Aggro decks.
In Arena, Hooked Reaver is a good card. It offers reasonable value as a 4-Mana 4/4 minion and gains value in longer Arena games as your Health starts to dwindle due to, allowing it to be played as a 7/7.
- Icy Veins Podcast About Path of Exile
- Microsoft Sells Activision Blizzard Cloud Gaming Rights to Ubisoft
- Blizzard to Bring Their Games to Steam, Starting With Overwatch 2
- Thrall Featured in BlizzCon 2023 Key Art
- ARPG Vault Discord Giveaway
- BlizzCon 2023 Tickets On Sale July 8 and July 22
- Battle.Net Friend Cap Increased to 400
- BlizzCon 2023 in Coming on Nov 3-4
- Standard Tier List
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck