Hooked Reaver — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Hooked Reaver is a Warlock-only minion. This card was introduced with Kobolds & Catacombs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
In Constructed, Hooked Reaver is a great choice in Control Warlock decks. The low Health requirement has excellent synergy with Life Tap and is also a great tech card to help stabilise against Aggro decks.
In Arena, Hooked Reaver is a good card. It offers reasonable value as a 4-Mana 4/4 minion and gains value in longer Arena games as your Health starts to dwindle due to Life Tap, allowing it to be played as a 7/7.
Decks with Hooked Reaver
Wild Even Warlock Deck Guide 6 spells, 23 minions, 1 hero card
|8,120||Apr 08 2019|
- Galakrond Priest Hotfix: December 10th
- Descent of Dragons Update Notes
- Why Diablo 2 Still Holds Up After 20 Years - Book Excerpt
- List of Known Issues After the 16.0 Patch
- Hearthstone Update 16.0 Patch Notes
- Battlegrounds MMR Updates: December 5th
- All Descent of Dragons Cards Revealed
- BlizzCon Winning Cosplays Interview
- Tombs of Terror Reno Jackson
- A new RP-Realm Toy: The Craftily Crafted Mask
- Basic Druid Deck
- pre-release dod cards
- Aggro Tempo Mage
- Missing Cards
- Battlegrounds Strategy
- Arena Hunter Tier Lists