Hooked Reaver — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Hooked Reaver is a Warlock-only minion. This card can be obtained from Kobolds & Catacombs packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Hooked Reaver is a great choice in Control Warlock decks. The low Health requirement has excellent synergy with Life Tap and is also a great tech card to help stabilise against Aggro decks.
In Arena, Hooked Reaver is a good card. It offers reasonable value as a 4-Mana 4/4 minion and gains value in longer Arena games as your Health starts to dwindle due to Life Tap, allowing it to be played as a 7/7.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- This Week's Tavern Brawl: Ragnaros' Fire Festival!
- Annoy-o-Module Card Reveal
- The Boomsday Project Full Spoiler Schedule
- Magnetic Hearthside Chat Shows Off New Mechanic, Reveals Four New Cards
- The Midsummer Fire Festival Has Returned
- Menacing Nimbus Card Reveal
- Stargazer Luna Revealed from The Boomsday Project
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #20
- Zoo Warlock
- Control Mage
- Boomsday Project Hub
- Time-Tinker Monster Hunter
- Is the game dying?
- Token Druid
- Even Warrior
- Tracker Monster Hunter