Hooked Reaver — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Hooked Reaver is a Warlock-only minion. This card was introduced with Kobolds & Catacombs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Hooked Reaver is a Warlock card that provides stability if you are at low Health. It has great synergy with many Warlock cards that lower your Health, such asand .
In Constructed, Hooked Reaver is a great choice in Control Warlock decks. The low Health requirement has excellent synergy withand is also a great tech card to help stabilise against Aggro decks.
In Arena, Hooked Reaver is a good card. It offers reasonable value as a 4-Mana 4/4 minion and gains value in longer Arena games as your Health starts to dwindle due to, allowing it to be played as a 7/7.
- Blizzard Working on an Unannounced Open-World RPG Shooter
- Global Battle.net Maintenance: October 6th
- Activision Blizzard Reaches Agreement with the EEOC
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- Lady Vashj
- Face Hunter
- Basic Mage Deck
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Shadow Priest Deck