Lakkari Felhound — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Lakkari Felhound is a Warlock-only minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Lakkari Felhound is a very powerful minion with a severe drawback. With hand management, however, the drawback of the discard effect can be mitigated by discarding cards like Silverware Golem or by having an empty hand with no cards to Discard.
Lakkari Felhound is an essential card for any deck looking to utilise Discard synergies such as the Warlock Quest Lakkari Sacrifice.
In Arena, Lakkari Felhound is a below average card. Unfortunately, it is hard to draft good Discard synergy cards in Arena which makes the drawback of Lakkari Felhound much more potent. However, it can still be played on Turn 4 to wrestle board control back from aggressive opponents or used later in the game with an empty hand.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Tombs of Terror Elise Starseeker
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Holy Paladin Deck
- Relic Demon Hunter Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck