Lakkari Felhound — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Lakkari Felhound is a Warlock-only minion. This card can be obtained from Journey to Un'Goro packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Lakkari Felhound is a very powerful minion with a severe drawback. With hand management, however, the drawback of the discard effect can be mitigated by discarding cards like Silverware Golem or by having an empty hand with no cards to Discard.
2. Constructed Play
Lakkari Felhound is an essential card for any deck looking to utilise Discard synergies such as the Warlock Quest Lakkari Sacrifice.
In Arena, Lakkari Felhound is a below average card. Unfortunately, it is hard to draft good Discard synergy cards in Arena which makes the drawback of Lakkari Felhound much more potent. However, it can still be played on Turn 4 to wrestle board control back from aggressive opponents or used later in the game with an empty hand.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Grumble, World Shaker Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Unidentified Maul Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Raven Familiar Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Did Seeping Oozeling Just Receive A Post-Spoiler Buff?
- Silver Vanguard Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Lone Champion Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Seeping Oozeling Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Spiteful Summoner Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Make it cheap #3 Budget Handbuff Paladin
- Something stupid like ...
- Aggro Paladin Deck List
- Toxin Cards
- Aggro Rogue Deck List
- Deck Request Thread
- Make it cheap #2 Budget Cannibal Warlock
- The Lich King