Lakkari Felhound — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Lakkari Felhound is a Warlock-only minion. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Lakkari Felhound is a very powerful minion with a severe drawback. With hand management, however, the drawback of the discard effect can be mitigated by discarding cards like Silverware Golem or by having an empty hand with no cards to Discard.
Lakkari Felhound is an essential card for any deck looking to utilise Discard synergies such as the Warlock Quest Lakkari Sacrifice.
In Arena, Lakkari Felhound is a below average card. Unfortunately, it is hard to draft good Discard synergy cards in Arena which makes the drawback of Lakkari Felhound much more potent. However, it can still be played on Turn 4 to wrestle board control back from aggressive opponents or used later in the game with an empty hand.
Decks with Lakkari Felhound
Wild Discard Quest Warlock Deck Guide 12 spells, 17 minions, 1 hero card
|12,120||Apr 08 2019|
- The New Battle.net Is Almost Here, Going Live in NA
- Merry Christmas from the Icy Veins Team!
- Blizzard Sending Out New Surveys About "Classic" Version of The Burning Crusade
- Activision Blizzard's Stock Reached All-Time Highs
- Cyberpunk 2077 Wiki from IcyWiki
- A Call to Strike on Blizzard France Employees on Shadowlands Launch Day
- Blizzard Selling Face Masks on Gear Store
- The Blizzard Gear Fest Has Begun!
- Aggro Tempo Mage
- Warlock help and advice please ?.
- Input needed on budget mech mage ?.
- Book of Heroes Jaina Proudmoore
- Dalaran Heist Mage Guide
- Introducing my friend & I's attempt at better Hearthstone replays: SquadOV!
- Venim Iceblade Boss Guide
- Varok Saurfang Boss Guide