Lakkari Felhound — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Lakkari Felhound is a Warlock-only minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Lakkari Felhound is a very powerful minion with a severe drawback. With hand management, however, the drawback of the discard effect can be mitigated by discarding cards like Silverware Golem or by having an empty hand with no cards to Discard.
Lakkari Felhound is an essential card for any deck looking to utilise Discard synergies such as the Warlock Quest Lakkari Sacrifice.
In Arena, Lakkari Felhound is a below average card. Unfortunately, it is hard to draft good Discard synergy cards in Arena which makes the drawback of Lakkari Felhound much more potent. However, it can still be played on Turn 4 to wrestle board control back from aggressive opponents or used later in the game with an empty hand.
- BlizzCon 2023 in Coming on Nov 3-4
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Activision Blizzard Announces First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
- BlizzCon 2023 Update by Blizzard President Mike Ybarra
- A Misunderstanding May Have Been the Cause of Activision Blizzard Games Not Being Available in China
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Classic Face Hunter Deck