Silverware Golem — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Silverware Golem is a Warlock-only minion. This card can be obtained in the One Night in Karazhan solo adventure. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Silverware Golem is a card that can be incredibly explosive if you are able to line it up with a discard effect to summon it for free, but this scenario is harder to set up consistently than you might think. A 3 Mana 3/3 is also mediocre if you are forced to pay Mana for it.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Silverware Golem can be included in a Warlock Zoo deck that is playing multiple discard cards such as Doomguard and Soulfire. You should resist the temptation of including other weak cards like Succubus in your deck however, even if you do want to go down this route.
In Arena, Silverware Golem is a mediocre card. Since you are unlikely to be able to draft too many strong synergies with the card it will usually function purely as a 3 Mana 3/3, which is mediocre.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Four Common Hearthstone Mistakes And How To Prevent Them
- Odd & Even Hearthside Chat with 4 Cards Revealed
- Patch 10.4: Arena Changes & The Witchwood Pre-Order
- "The Witchwood" Announced As Latest Hearthstone Expansion
- Icy Veins Class Writer Applications Closing Soon
- What's the Move #18 - Figuring out Fatigue
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #11
- Patch 10.4 Bringing Big Changes, Blizzcon Cards To The Arena
- Witchwood Worth it?
- The Witchwood Expansion Hub
- Throwback Decks
- Help me build this warrior
- The Lich King
- Wild Paladin OTK Deck
- OTK Djinni Priest Standard
- New player looking for deck building advice please