Table of Contents
Mal'Ganis is a Warlock-only minion. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Mal'Ganis is a new Demon Legendary card introduced in Goblins vs Gnomes and is a powerful finisher in a Demon themed deck. The Immune effect it provides your hero is very powerful in Warlock as it allows you to aggressively lower your own health with Life Tap and then use Mal'Ganis to buy you the time you need to finish your opponent in the late-game.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Mal'Ganis fits right in alongside Lord Jaraxxus as a potential finisher in a Demon synergy Control deck. The opportunity to summon this minion early with Voidcaller, or simply to play it in the late-game and buff a large board of Demons is very powerful.
Mal'Ganis is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists