Mal'Ganis — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Mal'Ganis is a Warlock-only minion. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Mal'Ganis is a new Demon Legendary card introduced in Goblins vs Gnomes and is a powerful finisher in a Demon themed deck. The Immune effect it provides your hero is very powerful in Warlock as it allows you to aggressively lower your own health withand then use Mal'Ganis to buy you the time you need to finish your opponent in the late-game.
In Constructed, Mal'Ganis fits right in alongside Voidcaller, or simply to play it in the late-game and buff a large board of Demons is very powerful.as a potential finisher in a Demon synergy Control deck. The opportunity to summon this minion early with
Mal'Ganis is no longer available in Arena.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck
- Imp Curse Warlock Deck
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Basic Warlock Deck