Mal'Ganis — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Mal'Ganis is a Warlock-only minion. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Mal'Ganis is a new Demon Legendary card introduced in Goblins vs Gnomes and is a powerful finisher in a Demon themed deck. The Immune effect it provides your hero is very powerful in Warlock as it allows you to aggressively lower your own health withand then use Mal'Ganis to buy you the time you need to finish your opponent in the late-game.
In Constructed, Mal'Ganis fits right in alongside Voidcaller, or simply to play it in the late-game and buff a large board of Demons is very powerful.as a potential finisher in a Demon synergy Control deck. The opportunity to summon this minion early with
Mal'Ganis is no longer available in Arena.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Classic Control Paladin Deck
- Book of Heroes Thrall
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens