Mal'Ganis — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Mal'Ganis is a Warlock-only minion. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Mal'Ganis is a new Demon Legendary card introduced in Goblins vs Gnomes and is a powerful finisher in a Demon themed deck. The Immune effect it provides your hero is very powerful in Warlock as it allows you to aggressively lower your own health with Life Tap and then use Mal'Ganis to buy you the time you need to finish your opponent in the late-game.
In Constructed, Mal'Ganis fits right in alongside Lord Jaraxxus as a potential finisher in a Demon synergy Control deck. The opportunity to summon this minion early with Voidcaller, or simply to play it in the late-game and buff a large board of Demons is very powerful.
Mal'Ganis is no longer available in Arena.
Decks with Mal'Ganis
The Lich King Warlock Deck 11 spells, 18 minions, 1 hero card
|12,980||Aug 26 2017|
N'Zoth Reno Warlock Wild Un'Goro Deck 7 spells, 23 minions
|15,960||Apr 02 2017|
- Diablo 2 Remaster Unlikely - Code and Assets Were Lost According to Creators
- Diablo 2 Cinematics Upscaled to 4K and 8K
- Hearthstone 15.6.2 Patch Notes
- Celebrate 25 Years of Warcraft
- Tavern Brawl Temporarily Disabled
- Q3 Earnings: Classic Drives Biggest Quarterly Increase to Subscription Plans in History
- Patch 15.6 Issues: Fixes Coming Monday/Tuesday
- Hearthstone 15.6 Update Patch Notes
- Will these builds work for 2.6.7 seasons ?
- Battlegrounds Strategy
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Battlegrounds Mechanics
- Hearthstone Battlegrounds
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Battlegrounds Card Tier List
- No +5 Druid decks yet?