Mal'Ganis — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Mal'Ganis is a Warlock-only minion. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Mal'Ganis is a new Demon Legendary card introduced in Goblins vs Gnomes and is a powerful finisher in a Demon themed deck. The Immune effect it provides your hero is very powerful in Warlock as it allows you to aggressively lower your own health with Life Tap and then use Mal'Ganis to buy you the time you need to finish your opponent in the late-game.
In Constructed, Mal'Ganis fits right in alongside Lord Jaraxxus as a potential finisher in a Demon synergy Control deck. The opportunity to summon this minion early with Voidcaller, or simply to play it in the late-game and buff a large board of Demons is very powerful.
Mal'Ganis is no longer available in Arena.
- BlizzCon 2023 in Coming on Nov 3-4
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Activision Blizzard Announces First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
- BlizzCon 2023 Update by Blizzard President Mike Ybarra
- A Misunderstanding May Have Been the Cause of Activision Blizzard Games Not Being Available in China
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Classic Face Hunter Deck