Omega Agent — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Omega Agent is a Warlock-only minion. This card was introducd with from The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Omega Agent is a constructed dud and an Arena standout. Though Warlocks were given Soul Infusion as hand-buff tool in The Boomsday Project, having to wait until turn 10 in constructed is far too slow for aggressive decks. The opposite is true in the Arena, where the majority of games will reach turn 10 and the 3 bodies from Omega Agent can dominate a board.
Omega cards have proven themselves to be too slow for aggressive decks, and Omega Agent does not appear to be well-suited for control decks. This leaves the card in an awkward spot for constructed, where there are much more powerful plays that Warlocks can be making on turn 5.
Omega Agent is a slam dunk for any Arena deck which is looking to take things to the late game. A 5 Mana 4/5 is not particularly impressive, but it can do in a pinch if you need some board presence in the mid game. The Omega ability is what makes this card so powerful in the Arena, where 12/15 worth of minion stats threatens to dominate the majority of board states.
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- (Updated) Activision Blizzard Lawsuit Expanded
- Blizzard Co-Leader Mike Ybarra Streaming, Comments on AoE Cap and Offers to Play FF14
- Introducing Icy Veins Masterclass
- High Profile Departures Amid Lawsuit
- Ex-Community Manager Nevalistis Talks About Her Experience at Blizzard
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2021 Earnings Call
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Shadow Priest Deck
- Classic Tier List
- Questline Warlock Deck
- Pirate Questline Warrior