Soul Infusion — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Soul Infusion is a Warlock-only spell. This card was introducd with from The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Soul Infusion is a buff effect that uses the hand placement mechanics from The Boomsday Project expansion. Generally, +2/+2 is very reasonable for 1 Mana, but it can be very powerful if forced to target minions like Doubling Imp.
Soul Infusion can be considered in aggressive Warlock decks to utilise the cheap buff effect.
In Arena, Soul Infusion is a below average card. Although the buffs can be quite good in Arena, it is a risky choice and can be a poor card if you get stuck with a high-Cost minion on the left side of your hand.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Tombs of Terror Elise Starseeker
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Holy Paladin Deck
- Relic Demon Hunter Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck