Soul Infusion — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Soul Infusion is a Warlock-only spell. This card can be obtained from The Boomsday Project packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Soul Infusion is a buff effect that uses the hand placement mechanics from The Boomsday Project expansion. Generally, +2/+2 is very reasonable for 1 Mana, but it can be very powerful if forced to target minions like Doubling Imp.
Soul Infusion can be considered in aggressive Warlock decks to utilise the cheap buff effect.
In Arena, Soul Infusion is a below average card. Although the buffs can be quite good in Arena, it is a risky choice and can be a poor card if you get stuck with a high-Cost minion on the left side of your hand.
- Diablo 2 Retrospective
- Diablo 2 20-year Anniversary Celebration with New Wings, a Diablo Bust, Videos and More!
- Diablo 2 Remaster Won't Be Announced in June
- Diablo 2 Creators on the Rumored Remaster: No Censoring, It's a Tough Job
- Diablo 2 Remaster Significantly More Likely After Two Job Postings Surface
- World First Diablo 2 + LoD Speed Run in Under 1 Hour
- Diablo 2 Remaster? A "Classic Revival" to Be Announced at IGN Summer
- BlizzCon 2020 Cancelled, New Plans Being Worked On
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Supremus Challenge
- Magtheridon Challenge
- Doom Lord Kazzak
- Mother Shahraz Challenge
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge