Soul Infusion — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Soul Infusion is a Warlock-only spell. This card was introducd with from The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Soul Infusion is a buff effect that uses the hand placement mechanics from The Boomsday Project expansion. Generally, +2/+2 is very reasonable for 1 Mana, but it can be very powerful if forced to target minions like Doubling Imp.
Soul Infusion can be considered in aggressive Warlock decks to utilise the cheap buff effect.
In Arena, Soul Infusion is a below average card. Although the buffs can be quite good in Arena, it is a risky choice and can be a poor card if you get stuck with a high-Cost minion on the left side of your hand.
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- (Updated) Activision Blizzard Lawsuit Expanded
- Blizzard Co-Leader Mike Ybarra Streaming, Comments on AoE Cap and Offers to Play FF14
- Introducing Icy Veins Masterclass
- High Profile Departures Amid Lawsuit
- Ex-Community Manager Nevalistis Talks About Her Experience at Blizzard
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2021 Earnings Call
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Shadow Priest Deck
- Classic Tier List
- Questline Warlock Deck
- Pirate Questline Warrior