Soul Infusion — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Soul Infusion is a Warlock-only spell. This card was introducd with from The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Soul Infusion is a buff effect that uses the hand placement mechanics from The Boomsday Project expansion. Generally, +2/+2 is very reasonable for 1 Mana, but it can be very powerful if forced to target minions like Doubling Imp.
Soul Infusion can be considered in aggressive Warlock decks to utilise the cheap buff effect.
In Arena, Soul Infusion is a below average card. Although the buffs can be quite good in Arena, it is a risky choice and can be a poor card if you get stuck with a high-Cost minion on the left side of your hand.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck