Soul Infusion — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Soul Infusion is a Warlock-only spell. This card was introduced with The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Soul Infusion is a buff effect that uses the hand placement mechanics from The Boomsday Project expansion. Generally, +2/+2 is very reasonable for 1 Mana, but it can be very powerful if forced to target minions like Doubling Imp.
Soul Infusion can be considered in aggressive Warlock decks to utilise the cheap buff effect.
In Arena, Soul Infusion is a below average card. Although the buffs can be quite good in Arena, it is a risky choice and can be a poor card if you get stuck with a high-Cost minion on the left side of your hand.
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- Runestones - an accounting error?
- Dalaran Heist Mage Guide
- Dalaran Heist Priest Guide
- Battlegrounds Patches the Pirate
- Battlegrounds Vanndar Stormpike