Possessed Villager — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Possessed Villager is a Warlock-only minion. This card was introduced with Whispers of the Old Gods and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Possessed Villager is a strong 1 Mana minion that can serve as a good starting point for a deck that plays multiple buff effects. Since it so difficult to remove immediately, it can almost guarantee a minion on the board to be able to make a Tempo play on a following turn. The summoned token is a standard 1/1 minion, with no special abilities or tribal effects.
2. Constructed Play
Possessed Villager is an attractive prospect for a minion heavy Warlock deck such as Zoo. However, this deck already has a lot of high quality 1 Mana cards that are usually superior. In Standard format, it is 2 Mana cards that the deck is trying to replace such as Haunted Creeper and Nerubian Egg, while all of the 1 Mana cards still remain in the format, meaning there may not be room for Possessed Villager.
Possessed Villager is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #25
- Check out What's Coming up in the Next Few Months
- Tavern Brawl: Pick a Hand, Any Hand
- HGG Cheer: Win a Card Back, Packs & Twitch Emotes
- BlizzCon Virtual Ticket, Goody Bag, Mobile App, More
- Special Event: Rise for Days of the Frozen Throne!
- September 2018 Ranked Play Season - On the Level
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #24
- Basic Shaman Deck
- Hearthstone Hunter Spells, Minions, and Weapons
- Malygos Rogue
- Puzzle Lab's Lethal Puzzles
- Arena Priest Tier Lists
- Monster Hunt Progress Thread
- Secret Paladin Wild