Possessed Villager — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Possessed Villager is a Warlock-only minion. This card was introduced with Whispers of the Old Gods and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Possessed Villager is a strong 1 Mana minion that can serve as a good starting point for a deck that plays multiple buff effects. Since it so difficult to remove immediately, it can almost guarantee a minion on the board to be able to make a Tempo play on a following turn. The summoned token is a standard 1/1 minion, with no special abilities or tribal effects.
Possessed Villager is an attractive prospect for a minion heavy Warlock deck such as Zoo. However, this deck already has a lot of high quality 1 Mana cards that are usually superior. In Standard format, it is 2 Mana cards that the deck is trying to replace such as Haunted Creeper and Nerubian Egg, while all of the 1 Mana cards still remain in the format, meaning there may not be room for Possessed Villager.
Possessed Villager is no longer available in Arena.
Decks with Possessed Villager
Cheap The Crone Zoo Warlock Deck (Heroic Mode) 6 spells, 24 minions
|1,580||Aug 18 2016|
- Why Diablo 2 Still Holds Up After 20 Years - Book Excerpt
- List of Known Issues After the 16.0 Patch
- Hearthstone Update 16.0 Patch Notes
- Battlegrounds MMR Updates: December 5th
- All Descent of Dragons Cards Revealed
- BlizzCon Winning Cosplays Interview
- Winter Veil Begins December 11th
- Wild Cards Leaving Standard on December 5th
- Basic Druid Deck
- pre-release dod cards
- Aggro Tempo Mage
- Missing Cards
- Battlegrounds Strategy
- Arena Hunter Tier Lists
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Battlegrounds Mechanics