Possessed Villager — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Possessed Villager is a Warlock-only minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Possessed Villager is a strong 1 Mana minion that can serve as a good starting point for a deck that plays multiple buff effects. Since it so difficult to remove immediately, it can almost guarantee a minion on the board to be able to make a Tempo play on a following turn. The summoned token is a standard 1/1 minion, with no special abilities or tribal effects.
Possessed Villager is an attractive prospect for a minion heavy Warlock deck such as Zoo. However, this deck already has a lot of high quality 1 Mana cards that are usually superior. In Standard format, it is 2 Mana cards that the deck is trying to replace such as Haunted Creeper and Nerubian Egg, while all of the 1 Mana cards still remain in the format, meaning there may not be room for Possessed Villager.
Possessed Villager is no longer available in Arena.
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- Runestones - an accounting error?
- Dalaran Heist Mage Guide
- Dalaran Heist Priest Guide
- Battlegrounds Patches the Pirate
- Battlegrounds Vanndar Stormpike