Possessed Villager — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Possessed Villager is a Warlock-only minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Possessed Villager is a strong 1 Mana minion that can serve as a good starting point for a deck that plays multiple buff effects. Since it so difficult to remove immediately, it can almost guarantee a minion on the board to be able to make a Tempo play on a following turn. The summoned token is a standard 1/1 minion, with no special abilities or tribal effects.
Possessed Villager is an attractive prospect for a minion heavy Warlock deck such as Zoo. However, this deck already has a lot of high quality 1 Mana cards that are usually superior. In Standard format, it is 2 Mana cards that the deck is trying to replace such as Haunted Creeper and , while all of the 1 Mana cards still remain in the format, meaning there may not be room for Possessed Villager.
Possessed Villager is no longer available in Arena.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge