Possessed Villager — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Possessed Villager is a Warlock-only minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Possessed Villager is a strong 1 Mana minion that can serve as a good starting point for a deck that plays multiple buff effects. Since it so difficult to remove immediately, it can almost guarantee a minion on the board to be able to make a Tempo play on a following turn. The summoned token is a standard 1/1 minion, with no special abilities or tribal effects.
Possessed Villager is an attractive prospect for a minion heavy Warlock deck such as Zoo. However, this deck already has a lot of high quality 1 Mana cards that are usually superior. In Standard format, it is 2 Mana cards that the deck is trying to replace such as Haunted Creeper and , while all of the 1 Mana cards still remain in the format, meaning there may not be room for Possessed Villager.
Possessed Villager is no longer available in Arena.
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- (Updated) Activision Blizzard Lawsuit Expanded
- Blizzard Co-Leader Mike Ybarra Streaming, Comments on AoE Cap and Offers to Play FF14
- Introducing Icy Veins Masterclass
- Basic Mage Deck
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Shadow Priest Deck
- Classic Tier List
- Questline Warlock Deck