Reckless Diretroll — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Reckless Diretroll is a Warlock-only minion. This card was introducd with from Rastakhan's Rumble and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Reckless Diretroll is an over-statted minion that Discards a card when played. As the Battlecry Discards your lowest-Cost card, it can be very easy to predict and is much easier to use than other Discard effects.
In Constructed, Reckless Diretroll sees use in decks that utilise a range of synergies with Discard effects.
In Arena, Reckless Diretroll is a below average card. Though the card does offer good tempo, the card does not gain enough additional stats to justify Discarding a card.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Naga Wig Priest Deck
- Boat Rogue Deck Guide
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck