Reckless Diretroll — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Reckless Diretroll is a Warlock-only minion. This card was introduced with Rastakhan's Rumble and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Reckless Diretroll is an over-statted minion that Discards a card when played. As the Battlecry Discards your lowest-Cost card, it can be very easy to predict and is much easier to use than other Discard effects.
In Constructed, Reckless Diretroll sees use in decks that utilise a range of synergies with Discard effects.
In Arena, Reckless Diretroll is a below average card. Though the card does offer good tempo, the card does not gain enough additional stats to justify Discarding a card.
- BlizzCon 2023 in Coming on Nov 3-4
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Activision Blizzard Announces First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
- BlizzCon 2023 Update by Blizzard President Mike Ybarra
- A Misunderstanding May Have Been the Cause of Activision Blizzard Games Not Being Available in China
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Classic Face Hunter Deck