Reckless Diretroll — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Reckless Diretroll is a Warlock-only minion. This card was introduced with Rastakhan's Rumble and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Reckless Diretroll is an over-statted minion that Discards a card when played. As the Battlecry Discards your lowest-Cost card, it can be very easy to predict and is much easier to use than other Discard effects.
In Constructed, Reckless Diretroll sees use in decks that utilise a range of synergies with Discard effects.
In Arena, Reckless Diretroll is a below average card. Though the card does offer good tempo, the card does not gain enough additional stats to justify Discarding a card.
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Mike Ybbara on Blizzard's Approach to Meeting Player Demands
- BlizzCon 2023 Stream and Announcements Summary
- BlizzCon 2023 Bingo Collection
- WoW Battle Pet and Hearthstone Card Back Promotion From Warcraft Rumble
- Warcraft Rumble Released a Day Early and Is Rolling Out Now!
- BlizzCon 2023 Broadcast Schedule
- Standard Tier List
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck