Reckless Diretroll — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Reckless Diretroll is a Warlock-only minion. This card was introducd with from Rastakhan's Rumble and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Reckless Diretroll is an over-statted minion that Discards a card when played. As the Battlecry Discards your lowest-Cost card, it can be very easy to predict and is much easier to use than other Discard effects.
In Constructed, Reckless Diretroll sees use in decks that utilise a range of synergies with Discard effects.
In Arena, Reckless Diretroll is a below average card. Though the card does offer good tempo, the card does not gain enough additional stats to justify Discarding a card.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Classic Control Paladin Deck
- Book of Heroes Thrall
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens