Sacrificial Pact — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Sacrificial Pact is a Warlock-only spell. 2 copies of this card are given to you when you reach Level 8 with Warlock. Later, when you reach Level 15 and 20 with that class, you get a golden version of this card. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Sacrificial Pact is a very weak card overall, as it is only of use offensively against other Warlocks, and destroying your own minions in exchange for life is rarely a good play. The two niche usages of Sacrificial Pact are spawning additional Dreadsteeds and destroying an opponent after they have transformed into Lord Jaraxxus.
Sacrificial Pact is extremely rare in Constructed, and is generally only used in Dreadsteed decks that use it to multiply their Dreadsteeds with Baron Rivendare.
Sacrificial Pact no longer available in Arena
- BlizzCon 2023 in Coming on Nov 3-4
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Activision Blizzard Announces First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
- BlizzCon 2023 Update by Blizzard President Mike Ybarra
- A Misunderstanding May Have Been the Cause of Activision Blizzard Games Not Being Available in China
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Classic Face Hunter Deck