Table of Contents
Sacrificial Pact is a Warlock-only spell. 2 copies of this card are given to you when you reach Level 8 with Warlock. Later, when you reach Level 15 and 20 with that class, you get a golden version of this card. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Sacrificial Pact is a very weak card overall, as it is only of use offensively against other Warlocks, and destroying your own minions in exchange for life is rarely a good play. The two niche usages of Sacrificial Pact are spawning additional Dreadsteeds and destroying an opponent after they have transformed into Lord Jaraxxus.
2. Constructed Play
Sacrificial Pact is extremely rare in Constructed, and is generally only used in Dreadsteed decks that use it to multiply their Dreadsteeds with Baron Rivendare.
Sacrificial Pact no longer available in Arena
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal: Blood Razor & Prince Taldaram
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal: Blood-Queen Lana'thel
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal: Ice Breaker & Plague Scientist
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal - Ticking Abomination
- Russel Brower Leaves Blizzard
- Tavern Brawl: Ahune's Superior Brawl
- The Frost Festival Is Upon Us!
- The Lich King Opens Up an Ice Cream Shop [Video]
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Cheap Mage Standard
- HoF Discussions
- Curse of Naxxramas Arachnid Quarter
- Budget Jade Druid Standard
- How to combat jade druid / earthen scales
- Quest Rogue Meta (Post Nerf)
- Caverns below nerfed...what about Fire Plume's Heart???