Sacrificial Pact — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Sacrificial Pact is a Warlock-only spell. 2 copies of this card are given to you when you reach Level 8 with Warlock. Later, when you reach Level 15 and 20 with that class, you get a golden version of this card. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Sacrificial Pact is a very weak card overall, as it is only of use offensively against other Warlocks, and destroying your own minions in exchange for life is rarely a good play. The two niche usages of Sacrificial Pact are spawning additional Dreadsteeds and destroying an opponent after they have transformed into Lord Jaraxxus.
2. Constructed Play
Sacrificial Pact is extremely rare in Constructed, and is generally only used in Dreadsteed decks that use it to multiply their Dreadsteeds with Baron Rivendare.
Sacrificial Pact no longer available in Arena
4. Meta Decks with Sacrificial Pact
Control Warlock Deck 1 weapon, 12 spells, 16 minions, 1 hero_card
|12,500||Feb 08 2019|
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode 36
- Tavern Brawl: Brawl of Champions - Round One
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2018 Earnings Call & Layoffs
- Developer Insights: The Season of Rastakhan
- Activision Blizzard Layoffs to Be Announced Soon?
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #35
- Lunar New Year Event Extended By One Day
- Update 13.2: Card Nerfs, Lunar Festival, Season of Rastakhan
- Taunt Decks
- What has happened to this site?
- Rumble Run
- Missing Card ?
- My Gold to Buy Packs
- HSReplay Premium Worth it?
- Mage Dungeon Run
- Gonk OTK Druid should have Predatory Instincts!