Dreadsteed — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Dreadsteed is a Warlock-only minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Dreadsteed is a card that may look like poor value on the surface, but it represents consistent long term value over a game that lasts many turns. Gaining an extra 1/1 of value every turn after your additional investment can be quite beneficial in a slower deck. However, Dreadsteed is also able to be abused by opposing cards such as Grim Patron or Acolyte of Pain that can use it to repeatedly activate beneficial effects. It should also be noted that any Demon buff effects that are used on this card, such as Demonfire, are not retained once the Deathrattle activates. With the release of the Knights of the Frozen Throne expansion, the Deathrattle effect of Dreadsteed was changed from resummoning the card immediately to the end of the current turn.
In Constructed, Dreadsteed can be a useful tool in a very slow, controlling Warlock deck, or in a heavy Control meta. For the post part, it should only be used in a deck that is built specifically to take advantage of having a constant board presence.
Dreadsteed is no longer available in Arena.
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- (Updated) Activision Blizzard Lawsuit Expanded
- Blizzard Co-Leader Mike Ybarra Streaming, Comments on AoE Cap and Offers to Play FF14
- Introducing Icy Veins Masterclass
- Basic Mage Deck
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Shadow Priest Deck
- Classic Tier List
- Questline Warlock Deck