Sanguine Reveler — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Sanguine Reveler is a Warlock-only minion. This card can be obtained from Knights of the Frozen Throne packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Sanguine Reveler can be a very cost-efficient card, providing 3/3 stats for just 1 Mana if you are able to activate the Battlecry effect. In most situations, it is not worth sacrificing another minion for +2/+2, however it can be incredibly useful if you can pair it with Deathrattle minions like Devilsaur Egg, creating two strong minions for 1 Mana.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Sanguine Reveler can be considered in a Zoo deck. However, it will often be a liability unless you have very specific minions in play.
Sanguine Reveler is a very poor card in Arena. In Arena you should aim to develop a strong curve of minions, and the Battlecry of Sanguine Reveler will often force you to kill one of these if you wish to play it as it rare you will even draft any minions that pair well with the Battlecry effect.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Check out What's Coming up in the Next Few Months
- Tavern Brawl: Pick a Hand, Any Hand
- HGG Cheer: Win a Card Back, Packs & Twitch Emotes
- BlizzCon Virtual Ticket, Goody Bag, Mobile App, More
- Special Event: Rise for Days of the Frozen Throne!
- September 2018 Ranked Play Season - On the Level
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #24
- Tavern Brawl: Double Deathrattler Battler - Standard
- Basic Shaman Deck
- Hearthstone Hunter Spells, Minions, and Weapons
- Malygos Rogue
- Puzzle Lab's Lethal Puzzles
- Arena Priest Tier Lists
- Monster Hunt Progress Thread
- Secret Paladin Wild