Sanguine Reveler — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Sanguine Reveler is a Warlock-only minion. This card was introduced with Knights of the Frozen Throne and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Sanguine Reveler can be a very cost-efficient card, providing 3/3 stats for just 1 Mana if you are able to activate the Battlecry effect. In most situations, it is not worth sacrificing another minion for +2/+2, however it can be incredibly useful if you can pair it with Deathrattle minions like Devilsaur Egg, creating two strong minions for 1 Mana.
In Constructed, Sanguine Reveler can be considered in a Zoo deck. However, it will often be a liability unless you have very specific minions in play.
Sanguine Reveler is a very poor card in Arena. In Arena you should aim to develop a strong curve of minions, and the Battlecry of Sanguine Reveler will often force you to kill one of these if you wish to play it as it rare you will even draft any minions that pair well with the Battlecry effect.
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- NetEase Responds to Blizzard Licensing Agreement Expiration
- Most Blizzard Game Services to Be Suspended in China on January 23rd
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Big Beast Hunter Deck
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck