Sanguine Reveler — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Sanguine Reveler is a Warlock-only minion. This card was introduced with Knights of the Frozen Throne and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Sanguine Reveler can be a very cost-efficient card, providing 3/3 stats for just 1 Mana if you are able to activate the Battlecry effect. In most situations, it is not worth sacrificing another minion for +2/+2, however it can be incredibly useful if you can pair it with Deathrattle minions like Devilsaur Egg, creating two strong minions for 1 Mana.
In Constructed, Sanguine Reveler can be considered in a Zoo deck. However, it will often be a liability unless you have very specific minions in play.
Sanguine Reveler is a very poor card in Arena. In Arena you should aim to develop a strong curve of minions, and the Battlecry of Sanguine Reveler will often force you to kill one of these if you wish to play it as it rare you will even draft any minions that pair well with the Battlecry effect.
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Mike Ybbara on Blizzard's Approach to Meeting Player Demands
- BlizzCon 2023 Stream and Announcements Summary
- BlizzCon 2023 Bingo Collection
- WoW Battle Pet and Hearthstone Card Back Promotion From Warcraft Rumble
- Warcraft Rumble Released a Day Early and Is Rolling Out Now!
- BlizzCon 2023 Broadcast Schedule
- Standard Tier List
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck