Sanguine Reveler — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Sanguine Reveler is a Warlock-only minion. This card can be obtained from Knights of the Frozen Throne packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Sanguine Reveler can be a very cost-efficient card, providing 3/3 stats for just 1 Mana if you are able to activate the Battlecry effect. In most situations, it is not worth sacrificing another minion for +2/+2, however it can be incredibly useful if you can pair it with Deathrattle minions like Devilsaur Egg, creating two strong minions for 1 Mana.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Sanguine Reveler can be considered in a Zoo deck. However, it will often be a liability unless you have very specific minions in play.
Sanguine Reveler is a very poor card in Arena. In Arena you should aim to develop a strong curve of minions, and the Battlecry of Sanguine Reveler will often force you to kill one of these if you wish to play it as it rare you will even draft any minions that pair well with the Battlecry effect.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- The Witchwood Full Spoiler Schedule
- "New Year Of The Raven" Party Will Reward Packs With Each Daily Quest
- Ben Brode Answers Community Questions In Video For WIRED
- Enrage Keyword To Be Replaced By "While Damaged"
- More Witchwood Spoilers Coming March 26th, Set Likely To Release April 12th
- This Week's Starcraft-Themed Tavern Brawl Rewards Three K&C Packs
- What's the Move #19 - Shadowy Thoughts
- Four Common Hearthstone Mistakes And How To Prevent Them
- Help me build this warrior
- Silver Hand Paladin Deck List
- Witchwood Worth it?
- The Witchwood Expansion Hub
- Throwback Decks
- The Lich King
- Wild Paladin OTK Deck
- OTK Djinni Priest Standard