Sense Demons — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Sense Demons is a Warlock-only spell. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Sense Demons is a poor card. Although it can seem promising to reliably draw high value Demon cards from your deck, it is extremely slow, and Warlock has no real need of additional card draw on top of their Hero Power.
Sense Demons is a poor card in Constructed. Although it can help you reliably activate powerful combos with Voidcaller, you will generally find it to be a weak option that costs you too much Tempo to cast.
Sense Demons is no longer available in Arena
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck
- Murloc Warlock Deck
- Switcheroo Priest Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Naga Fel Demon Hunter Deck
- Wild Only Cards