Sense Demons — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Sense Demons is a Warlock-only spell. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Sense Demons is a poor card. Although it can seem promising to reliably draw high value Demon cards from your deck, it is extremely slow, and Warlock has no real need of additional card draw on top of their Hero Power.
Sense Demons is a poor card in Constructed. Although it can help you reliably activate powerful combos with Voidcaller, you will generally find it to be a weak option that costs you too much Tempo to cast.
Sense Demons is no longer available in Arena
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- Johanna Faires Appointed Blizzard Entertainment President
- Will Microsoft Outsource Customer Support to External Companies?
- Blizzard Survival Game, Codenamed Odyssey, Was Cancelled Due to Engine Problems
- Microsoft Lays Off 1,900 Activision Blizzard and Xbox Employees
- Blizzard Celebrates the End of 2023 and Looks Ahead to 2024
- Microsoft Announced Xbox Leadership Changes Amid Bobby Kotick's Departure
- Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer Enthusiastic About Reviving Blizzard Franchises
- Hearthstone Telegram Bot
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Standard Tier List