Sense Demons — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Sense Demons is a Warlock-only spell. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Sense Demons is a poor card. Although it can seem promising to reliably draw high value Demon cards from your deck, it is extremely slow, and Warlock has no real need of additional card draw on top of their Hero Power.
Sense Demons is a poor card in Constructed. Although it can help you reliably activate powerful combos with Voidcaller, you will generally find it to be a weak option that costs you too much Tempo to cast.
Sense Demons is no longer available in Arena
Decks with Sense Demons
Prime Quest Warlock Deck Guide 16 spells, 14 minions
|12,820||Jan 22 2021|
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2020 Earnings Call
- Will Blizzard Launch a New Title at BlizzConline?
- BlizzConLine 2021 Official Preview and Trailer
- BlizzConline Celebration Bundles in the Shop!
- What to Expect from Blizzconline 2021? (Predictions)
- The New Battle.net Is Almost Here, Going Live in NA
- Merry Christmas from the Icy Veins Team!
- Blizzard Sending Out New Surveys About "Classic" Version of The Burning Crusade
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Pull of the Day
- Mozaki OTK Mage
- Lifesteal OTK Demon Hunter
- Aggro Tempo Mage
- Save quest turn-ins?
- Prime Quest Warlock