Sense Demons — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Sense Demons is a Warlock-only spell. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Sense Demons is a poor card. Although it can seem promising to reliably draw high value Demon cards from your deck, it is extremely slow, and Warlock has no real need of additional card draw on top of their Hero Power.
Sense Demons is a poor card in Constructed. Although it can help you reliably activate powerful combos with Voidcaller, you will generally find it to be a weak option that costs you too much Tempo to cast.
Sense Demons is no longer available in Arena
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck
- Imp Curse Warlock Deck
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Basic Warlock Deck