Sense Demons — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Sense Demons is a Warlock-only spell. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Sense Demons is a poor card. Although it can seem promising to reliably draw high value Demon cards from your deck, it is extremely slow, and Warlock has no real need of additional card draw on top of their Hero Power.
Sense Demons is a poor card in Constructed. Although it can help you reliably activate powerful combos with Voidcaller, you will generally find it to be a weak option that costs you too much Tempo to cast.
Sense Demons is no longer available in Arena
- Activision Blizzard Has Fired 20 Employees Over Harassment Claims and More
- Blizzard Working on an Unannounced Open-World RPG Shooter
- Global Battle.net Maintenance: October 6th
- Activision Blizzard Reaches Agreement with the EEOC
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Lady Vashj
- Face Hunter
- Basic Mage Deck
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge