Table of Contents
Shadow Bolt is a Warlock-only spell. 2 copies of this card are given to you with the Basic set of the game. You receive a golden version of this card for reaching Level 47 and 48 with Warlock. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Shadow Bolt is a relatively efficient source of removal. However, it has mostly been eclipsed since the release of Darkbomb.
2. Constructed Play
Shadow Bolt is rare to see in Constructed currently. Although there is nothing wrong with the card in terms of value or efficiency, it is generally not considered strong enough to be worth inclusion in a deck over other options. Even in Reno Jackson decks, which commonly play 30 different cards, it does not usually make the cut.
Shadow Bolt is a solid card in Arena. Quality removal is hard to come by in this format, which means that you should generally be happy to pick up any efficient source of damage.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Handlock Warlock Deck
- Lakkari Sacrifice Warlock Quest Standard Un'Goro Deck
- Kazakus Zoo Warlock Standard Un'Goro Deck
- Reno Combo Warlock Wild Un'Goro Deck
- Basic Warlock Deck
- Basic Rend Blackhand Warlock Deck (Normal Mode)
- Basic Highlord Omokk Warlock Deck (Normal Mode)
- Basic Baron Geddon Warlock Deck (Normal Mode)
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists