Shadow Bolt — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Shadow Bolt is a Warlock-only spell. 2 copies of this card are given to you with the Basic set of the game. You receive a golden version of this card for reaching Level 47 and 48 with Warlock. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Shadow Bolt is a relatively efficient source of removal. However, it has mostly been eclipsed since the release of Darkbomb.
Shadow Bolt is rare to see in Constructed currently. Although there is nothing wrong with the card in terms of value or efficiency, it is generally not considered strong enough to be worth inclusion in a deck over other options. Even in Reno Jackson decks, which commonly play 30 different cards, it does not usually make the cut.
Shadow Bolt is a solid card in Arena. Quality removal is hard to come by in this format, which means that you should generally be happy to pick up any efficient source of damage.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Classic Control Paladin Deck
- Book of Heroes Thrall
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens