Doubling Imp — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Doubling Imp is a Warlock-only minion. This card was introducd with from The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Doubling Imp is a card that has a lot of potential and can be devastating under the correct circumstances. If it can be buffed by effects like Soul Infusion or Prince Keleseth, then it offers great value for 3 Mana due to its self-duplicating Battlecry. However, even if unbuffed, 2 2/2s for 3 Mana can often be reasonable.
In Constructed, Doubling Imp can be considered in aggressive decks like Zoo Warlock that utilise buffing effects like Prince Keleseth.
In Arena, Doubling Imp is an average card. Although it is unlikely you will be able to buff the card in your hand, playing 2 2/2s for 3 Mana is completely reasonable.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck
- Murloc Warlock Deck
- Switcheroo Priest Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Naga Fel Demon Hunter Deck
- Wild Only Cards