Doubling Imp — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Doubling Imp is a Warlock-only minion. This card was introducd with from The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Doubling Imp is a card that has a lot of potential and can be devastating under the correct circumstances. If it can be buffed by effects like Soul Infusion or Prince Keleseth, then it offers great value for 3 Mana due to its self-duplicating Battlecry. However, even if unbuffed, 2 2/2s for 3 Mana can often be reasonable.
In Constructed, Doubling Imp can be considered in aggressive decks like Zoo Warlock that utilise buffing effects like Prince Keleseth.
In Arena, Doubling Imp is an average card. Although it is unlikely you will be able to buff the card in your hand, playing 2 2/2s for 3 Mana is completely reasonable.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck
- Imp Curse Warlock Deck
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Basic Warlock Deck