Doubling Imp — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Doubling Imp is a Warlock-only minion. This card was introducd with from The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Doubling Imp is a card that has a lot of potential and can be devastating under the correct circumstances. If it can be buffed by effects like Soul Infusion or Prince Keleseth, then it offers great value for 3 Mana due to its self-duplicating Battlecry. However, even if unbuffed, 2 2/2s for 3 Mana can often be reasonable.
In Constructed, Doubling Imp can be considered in aggressive decks like Zoo Warlock that utilise buffing effects like Prince Keleseth.
In Arena, Doubling Imp is an average card. Although it is unlikely you will be able to buff the card in your hand, playing 2 2/2s for 3 Mana is completely reasonable.
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- (Updated) Activision Blizzard Lawsuit Expanded
- Blizzard Co-Leader Mike Ybarra Streaming, Comments on AoE Cap and Offers to Play FF14
- Introducing Icy Veins Masterclass
- Basic Mage Deck
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Shadow Priest Deck
- Classic Tier List
- Questline Warlock Deck