Doubling Imp — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Doubling Imp is a Warlock-only minion. This card can be obtained from The Boomsday Project packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Doubling Imp is a card that has a lot of potential and can be devastating under the correct circumstances. If it can be buffed by effects like Soul Infusion or Prince Keleseth, then it offers great value for 3 Mana due to its self-duplicating Battlecry. However, even if unbuffed, 2 2/2s for 3 Mana can often be reasonable.
In Constructed, Doubling Imp can be considered in aggressive decks like Zoo Warlock that utilise buffing effects like Prince Keleseth.
In Arena, Doubling Imp is an average card. Although it is unlikely you will be able to buff the card in your hand, playing 2 2/2s for 3 Mana is completely reasonable.
- The New Battle.net Is Almost Here, Going Live in NA
- Merry Christmas from the Icy Veins Team!
- Blizzard Sending Out New Surveys About "Classic" Version of The Burning Crusade
- Activision Blizzard's Stock Reached All-Time Highs
- Cyberpunk 2077 Wiki from IcyWiki
- A Call to Strike on Blizzard France Employees on Shadowlands Launch Day
- Blizzard Selling Face Masks on Gear Store
- The Blizzard Gear Fest Has Begun!
- Introducing my friend & I's attempt at better Hearthstone replays: SquadOV!
- Venim Iceblade Boss Guide
- Varok Saurfang Boss Guide
- The Dark Portal Boss Guide
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Orgrim Doomhammer Boss Guide
- Mal'Ganis Boss Guide
- Blackrock Blademaster Boss Guide