Doubling Imp — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Doubling Imp is a Warlock-only minion. This card was introducd with from The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Doubling Imp is a card that has a lot of potential and can be devastating under the correct circumstances. If it can be buffed by effects like Soul Infusion or Prince Keleseth, then it offers great value for 3 Mana due to its self-duplicating Battlecry. However, even if unbuffed, 2 2/2s for 3 Mana can often be reasonable.
In Constructed, Doubling Imp can be considered in aggressive decks like Zoo Warlock that utilise buffing effects like Prince Keleseth.
In Arena, Doubling Imp is an average card. Although it is unlikely you will be able to buff the card in your hand, playing 2 2/2s for 3 Mana is completely reasonable.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck