Soulwarden — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Soulwarden is a Warlock-only minion. This card was introducd with from Rastakhan's Rumble and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Soulwarden is a powerful card that removes some of the risk that comes with using Discard effects. As a 6 Mana 6/6, the card is almost playable and it instantly becomes good if it generates even a single card.
In Constructed, Soulwarden is often used in Control Warlock decks that use Discard effects like Soulfire as control tools.
In Arena, Soulwarden is a reasonable card. Although Discard effects are inadvisable for Arena decks, Soulwarden removes the drawback of their use and indirectly increases the strength of your deck as a result.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck
- Imp Curse Warlock Deck
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Basic Warlock Deck