Soulwarden — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Soulwarden is a Warlock-only minion. This card was introducd with from Rastakhan's Rumble and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Soulwarden is a powerful card that removes some of the risk that comes with using Discard effects. As a 6 Mana 6/6, the card is almost playable and it instantly becomes good if it generates even a single card.
In Constructed, Soulwarden is often used in Control Warlock decks that use Discard effects like Soulfire as control tools.
In Arena, Soulwarden is a reasonable card. Although Discard effects are inadvisable for Arena decks, Soulwarden removes the drawback of their use and indirectly increases the strength of your deck as a result.
- Activision Blizzard Has Fired 20 Employees Over Harassment Claims and More
- Blizzard Working on an Unannounced Open-World RPG Shooter
- Global Battle.net Maintenance: October 6th
- Activision Blizzard Reaches Agreement with the EEOC
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Lady Vashj
- Face Hunter
- Basic Mage Deck
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge