Soulwarden — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Soulwarden is a Warlock-only minion. This card can be obtained from Rastakhan's Rumble packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Soulwarden is a powerful card that removes some of the risk that comes with using Discard effects. As a 6 Mana 6/6, the card is almost playable and it instantly becomes good if it generates even a single card.
In Constructed, Soulwarden is often used in Control Warlock decks that use Discard effects like Soulfire as control tools.
In Arena, Soulwarden is a reasonable card. Although Discard effects are inadvisable for Arena decks, Soulwarden removes the drawback of their use and indirectly increases the strength of your deck as a result.
Decks with Soulwarden
Wild Discard Quest Warlock Deck Guide 12 spells, 17 minions, 1 hero card
|12,120||Apr 08 2019|
- The New Battle.net Is Almost Here, Going Live in NA
- Merry Christmas from the Icy Veins Team!
- Blizzard Sending Out New Surveys About "Classic" Version of The Burning Crusade
- Activision Blizzard's Stock Reached All-Time Highs
- Cyberpunk 2077 Wiki from IcyWiki
- A Call to Strike on Blizzard France Employees on Shadowlands Launch Day
- Blizzard Selling Face Masks on Gear Store
- The Blizzard Gear Fest Has Begun!
- Introducing my friend & I's attempt at better Hearthstone replays: SquadOV!
- Venim Iceblade Boss Guide
- Varok Saurfang Boss Guide
- The Dark Portal Boss Guide
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Orgrim Doomhammer Boss Guide
- Mal'Ganis Boss Guide
- Blackrock Blademaster Boss Guide