Soulwarden — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Soulwarden is a Warlock-only minion. This card was introducd with from Rastakhan's Rumble and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Soulwarden is a powerful card that removes some of the risk that comes with using Discard effects. As a 6 Mana 6/6, the card is almost playable and it instantly becomes good if it generates even a single card.
In Constructed, Soulwarden is often used in Control Warlock decks that use Discard effects like Soulfire as control tools.
In Arena, Soulwarden is a reasonable card. Although Discard effects are inadvisable for Arena decks, Soulwarden removes the drawback of their use and indirectly increases the strength of your deck as a result.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Classic Control Paladin Deck
- Book of Heroes Thrall
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens