Soulfire — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Soulfire is a Warlock-only spell. 2 copies of this card are given to you when you reach Level 6 with Warlock. Later, when you reach Level 28 and 30 with that class, you get a golden version of this card. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Soulfire is an excellent Tempo card, but since the nerf of this card to 1 Mana instead of 0, it is mostly reserved for Aggro decks and decks that aim to use it as a part of a combo finisher.
Soulfire is fairly rare in Constructed as there are now much less risky forms of removal in the game such as Darkbomb and Imp-losion. However, it does still show up in some decks that aim to use Malygos as a combo finisher.
Soulfire is a solid card in Arena. The main reason why Soulfire has fallen out of favour in Constructed is that cards like Darkbomb and Imp-losion have provided more reliable removal. However, since these cards are not always available to you in Arena, Soulfire can still do an excellent job as a removal option.
- BlizzCon 2023 in Coming on Nov 3-4
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Activision Blizzard Announces First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
- BlizzCon 2023 Update by Blizzard President Mike Ybarra
- A Misunderstanding May Have Been the Cause of Activision Blizzard Games Not Being Available in China
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Classic Face Hunter Deck