Soulfire — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Soulfire is a Warlock-only spell. 2 copies of this card are given to you when you reach Level 6 with Warlock. Later, when you reach Level 28 and 30 with that class, you get a golden version of this card. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Soulfire is an excellent Tempo card, but since the nerf of this card to 1 Mana instead of 0, it is mostly reserved for Aggro decks and decks that aim to use it as a part of a combo finisher.
Soulfire is fairly rare in Constructed as there are now much less risky forms of removal in the game such as Darkbomb and Imp-losion. However, it does still show up in some decks that aim to use Malygos as a combo finisher.
Soulfire is a solid card in Arena. The main reason why Soulfire has fallen out of favour in Constructed is that cards like Darkbomb and Imp-losion have provided more reliable removal. However, since these cards are not always available to you in Arena, Soulfire can still do an excellent job as a removal option.
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2021 Earnings Call
- Blizzard's Head of Global Human Resources is No Longer with the Company
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2021 Financial Results Press Release
- New Leadership at Blizzard
- J. Allen Brack Game Maker's Notebook Interview From Just Before the Lawsuit
- A Look at the Activision Blizzard Walkout Protest
- Activision Blizzard Employees' Response to Bobby Kotick's Statement
- Hearthstone 21.0 Patch Notes
- Blackrock Blademaster Boss Guide
- Questline Mage
- Mother Shahraz Challenge
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Totemly Awesome!
- Lady Vashj
- to defeat supremus solo adventure
- All the cards wich destroy Supremes in felfire are now wild