Soulfire — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Soulfire is a Warlock-only spell. 2 copies of this card are given to you when you reach Level 6 with Warlock. Later, when you reach Level 28 and 30 with that class, you get a golden version of this card. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Soulfire is an excellent Tempo card, but since the nerf of this card to 1 Mana instead of 0, it is mostly reserved for Aggro decks and decks that aim to use it as a part of a combo finisher.
Soulfire is fairly rare in Constructed as there are now much less risky forms of removal in the game such as Darkbomb and Imp-losion. However, it does still show up in some decks that aim to use Malygos as a combo finisher.
Soulfire is a solid card in Arena. The main reason why Soulfire has fallen out of favour in Constructed is that cards like Darkbomb and Imp-losion have provided more reliable removal. However, since these cards are not always available to you in Arena, Soulfire can still do an excellent job as a removal option.
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees
- Hearthstone Rend Blackhand
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Book of Heroes Rehgar Earthfury
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Classic Tier List