Soulfire — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Soulfire is a Warlock-only spell. 2 copies of this card are given to you when you reach Level 6 with Warlock. Later, when you reach Level 28 and 30 with that class, you get a golden version of this card. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Soulfire is an excellent Tempo card, but since the nerf of this card to 1 Mana instead of 0, it is mostly reserved for Aggro decks and decks that aim to use it as a part of a combo finisher.
2. Constructed Play
Soulfire is fairly rare in Constructed as there are now much less risky forms of removal in the game such as Darkbomb and Imp-losion. However, it does still show up in some decks that aim to use Malygos as a combo finisher.
Soulfire is a solid card in Arena. The main reason why Soulfire has fallen out of favour in Constructed is that cards like Darkbomb and Imp-losion have provided more reliable removal. However, since these cards are not always available to you in Arena, Soulfire can still do an excellent job as a removal option.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Howlfiend Discard Zoo Warlock Deck
- Fungalmancer Zoo
- Lakkari Sacrifice Cataclysm Combo Warlock Deck
- Fledgling Zoo Warlock Deck
- Bloodfury Zoo Warlock Deck
- The Lich King Warlock Deck
- Xixo Zoo Warlock Deck
- Wild Malygos Warlock Deck
- Lakkari Sacrifice Warlock Quest Deck
- Kazakus Zoo Warlock Deck
- Finja Murloc Discard Zoo Warlock Deck
- Budget Zoo Warlock Deck
- Basic Warlock Deck
- Cheap The Crone Zoo Warlock Deck (Heroic Mode)
- The Witchwood Full Spoiler Schedule
- "New Year Of The Raven" Party Will Reward Packs With Each Daily Quest
- Ben Brode Answers Community Questions In Video For WIRED
- Enrage Keyword To Be Replaced By "While Damaged"
- More Witchwood Spoilers Coming March 26th, Set Likely To Release April 12th
- This Week's Starcraft-Themed Tavern Brawl Rewards Three K&C Packs
- What's the Move #19 - Shadowy Thoughts
- Four Common Hearthstone Mistakes And How To Prevent Them
- Help me build this warrior
- Silver Hand Paladin Deck List
- Witchwood Worth it?
- The Witchwood Expansion Hub
- Throwback Decks
- The Lich King
- Wild Paladin OTK Deck
- OTK Djinni Priest Standard