The Soularium — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
The Soularium is a Warlock-only spell. This card was introducd with from The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
The Soularium is a high-risk card that allows rapid card draw at the expense of Discarding them at the end of the turn. It can be an excellent tool for decks that frequently run out of cards or aim to complete the Lakkari Sacrifice Quest, but can be very risky alongside cards like Bloodreaver Gul'dan.
The Discard effect of The Soularium makes it an essential card for Quest Warlock decks and it is also an effective tool for aggressive decks like Zoo Warlock.
In Arena, The Soularium is a good card. The card draw effect can help overcome the lack of draw ability in Arena. However, the card can also make one of Warlock's biggest strength, theHero Power, somewhat redundant.
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- A Message from Mike Ybarra
- An Excerpt from Bobby Kotick's Email to Staff
- Official Microsoft and Activision Blizzard Announcements on Acquisition
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck
- Switcheroo Priest Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Naga Fel Demon Hunter Deck
- Wild Only Cards
- Murloc Warlock Deck
- Pirate Rogue Deck
- Mech Paladin Deck