The Soularium — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
The Soularium is a Warlock-only spell. This card was introduced with The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
The Soularium is a high-risk card that allows rapid card draw at the expense of Discarding them at the end of the turn. It can be an excellent tool for decks that frequently run out of cards or aim to complete the Lakkari Sacrifice Quest, but can be very risky alongside cards like Bloodreaver Gul'dan.
The Discard effect of The Soularium makes it an essential card for Quest Warlock decks and it is also an effective tool for aggressive decks like Zoo Warlock.
In Arena, The Soularium is a good card. The card draw effect can help overcome the lack of draw ability in Arena. However, the card can also make one of Warlock's biggest strength, theHero Power, somewhat redundant.
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- Johanna Faires Appointed Blizzard Entertainment President
- Will Microsoft Outsource Customer Support to External Companies?
- Blizzard Survival Game, Codenamed Odyssey, Was Cancelled Due to Engine Problems
- Microsoft Lays Off 1,900 Activision Blizzard and Xbox Employees
- Blizzard Celebrates the End of 2023 and Looks Ahead to 2024
- Microsoft Announced Xbox Leadership Changes Amid Bobby Kotick's Departure
- Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer Enthusiastic About Reviving Blizzard Franchises
- Hearthstone Telegram Bot
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Standard Tier List