The Soularium — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
The Soularium is a Warlock-only spell. This card was introducd with from The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
The Soularium is a high-risk card that allows rapid card draw at the expense of Discarding them at the end of the turn. It can be an excellent tool for decks that frequently run out of cards or aim to complete the Lakkari Sacrifice Quest, but can be very risky alongside cards like Bloodreaver Gul'dan.
The Discard effect of The Soularium makes it an essential card for Quest Warlock decks and it is also an effective tool for aggressive decks like Zoo Warlock.
In Arena, The Soularium is a good card. The card draw effect can help overcome the lack of draw ability in Arena. However, the card can also make one of Warlock's biggest strength, theHero Power, somewhat redundant.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck