The Soularium — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
The Soularium is a Warlock-only spell. This card was introducd with from The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
The Soularium is a high-risk card that allows rapid card draw at the expense of Discarding them at the end of the turn. It can be an excellent tool for decks that frequently run out of cards or aim to complete the Lakkari Sacrifice Quest, but can be very risky alongside cards like Bloodreaver Gul'dan.
The Discard effect of The Soularium makes it an essential card for Quest Warlock decks and it is also an effective tool for aggressive decks like Zoo Warlock.
In Arena, The Soularium is a good card. The card draw effect can help overcome the lack of draw ability in Arena. However, the card can also make one of Warlock's biggest strength, theHero Power, somewhat redundant.
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees
- Activision Blizzard CEO Bobby Kotick Set to Receive $200 Million Bonus
- Activision Blizzard Reportedly Lays Off 190 Employees Due to Ongoing Pandemic
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Book of Heroes Rehgar Earthfury
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Classic Tier List
- Deathrattle Demon Hunter Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Standard Tier List