The Soularium — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
The Soularium is a Warlock-only spell. This card was introducd with from The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
The Soularium is a high-risk card that allows rapid card draw at the expense of Discarding them at the end of the turn. It can be an excellent tool for decks that frequently run out of cards or aim to complete the Lakkari Sacrifice Quest, but can be very risky alongside cards like Bloodreaver Gul'dan.
The Discard effect of The Soularium makes it an essential card for Quest Warlock decks and it is also an effective tool for aggressive decks like Zoo Warlock.
In Arena, The Soularium is a good card. The card draw effect can help overcome the lack of draw ability in Arena. However, the card can also make one of Warlock's biggest strength, theHero Power, somewhat redundant.
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- (Updated) Activision Blizzard Lawsuit Expanded
- Blizzard Co-Leader Mike Ybarra Streaming, Comments on AoE Cap and Offers to Play FF14
- Introducing Icy Veins Masterclass
- High Profile Departures Amid Lawsuit
- Ex-Community Manager Nevalistis Talks About Her Experience at Blizzard
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2021 Earnings Call
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Shadow Priest Deck
- Classic Tier List
- Questline Warlock Deck
- Pirate Questline Warrior