Tiny Knight of Evil — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Tiny Knight of Evil is a Warlock-only minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Tiny Knight of Evil is a card that can represent strong value upon activating discard effects. However, there are not enough powerful discard effects in the game as of yet to justify including this card over other 2 Mana minions.
In Constructed, Tiny Knight of Evil rarely sees play in high level decks. There are simply too many other high quality 2 Mana minions, and not enough discard effects, to justify including this card in your deck over other options.
Tiny Knight of Evil is no longer available in Arena.
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- (Updated) Activision Blizzard Lawsuit Expanded
- Blizzard Co-Leader Mike Ybarra Streaming, Comments on AoE Cap and Offers to Play FF14
- Introducing Icy Veins Masterclass
- Basic Mage Deck
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Shadow Priest Deck
- Classic Tier List
- Questline Warlock Deck