Tiny Knight of Evil
Table of Contents
Tiny Knight of Evil is a Warlock-only minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Tiny Knight of Evil is a card that can represent strong value upon activating discard effects. However, there are not enough powerful discard effects in the game as of yet to justify including this card over other 2 Mana minions.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Tiny Knight of Evil rarely sees play in high level decks. There are simply too many other high quality 2 Mana minions, and not enough discard effects, to justify including this card in your deck over other options.
Tiny Knight of Evil is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists