Tiny Knight of Evil — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Tiny Knight of Evil is a Warlock-only minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Tiny Knight of Evil is a card that can represent strong value upon activating discard effects. However, there are not enough powerful discard effects in the game as of yet to justify including this card over other 2 Mana minions.
In Constructed, Tiny Knight of Evil rarely sees play in high level decks. There are simply too many other high quality 2 Mana minions, and not enough discard effects, to justify including this card in your deck over other options.
Tiny Knight of Evil is no longer available in Arena.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck