Tiny Knight of Evil — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Tiny Knight of Evil is a Warlock-only minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Tiny Knight of Evil is a card that can represent strong value upon activating discard effects. However, there are not enough powerful discard effects in the game as of yet to justify including this card over other 2 Mana minions.
In Constructed, Tiny Knight of Evil rarely sees play in high level decks. There are simply too many other high quality 2 Mana minions, and not enough discard effects, to justify including this card in your deck over other options.
Tiny Knight of Evil is no longer available in Arena.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Tombs of Terror Elise Starseeker
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Holy Paladin Deck
- Relic Demon Hunter Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck