Tiny Knight of Evil — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Tiny Knight of Evil is a Warlock-only minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Tiny Knight of Evil is a card that can represent strong value upon activating discard effects. However, there are not enough powerful discard effects in the game as of yet to justify including this card over other 2 Mana minions.
In Constructed, Tiny Knight of Evil rarely sees play in high level decks. There are simply too many other high quality 2 Mana minions, and not enough discard effects, to justify including this card in your deck over other options.
Tiny Knight of Evil is no longer available in Arena.
- Galakrond Priest Hotfix: December 10th
- Descent of Dragons Update Notes
- Why Diablo 2 Still Holds Up After 20 Years - Book Excerpt
- List of Known Issues After the 16.0 Patch
- Hearthstone Update 16.0 Patch Notes
- Battlegrounds MMR Updates: December 5th
- All Descent of Dragons Cards Revealed
- BlizzCon Winning Cosplays Interview
- Tombs of Terror Reno Jackson
- A new RP-Realm Toy: The Craftily Crafted Mask
- Basic Druid Deck
- pre-release dod cards
- Aggro Tempo Mage
- Missing Cards
- Battlegrounds Strategy
- Arena Hunter Tier Lists