Table of Contents
Void Terror is a Warlock-only minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
2. Constructed Play
Void Terror is relatively common in Constructed. The most common use for it is in minion heavy Warlock decks that use it to create powerful turns with Power Overwhelming or Nerubian Egg. It can also be used to consolidate smaller minions into a single larger target if you are expecting AoE from your opponent.
Void Terror is fairly poor in Arena. Since it relies on synergies to be truly powerful, you will rarely have the necessary cards in your Arena deck to make it reach its full potential. However, if you have cards like Power Overwhelming or Nerubian Egg in your deck, you can draft it more highly.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists