Void Terror — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Void Terror is a Warlock-only minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Void Terror is relatively common in Constructed. The most common use for it is in minion heavy Warlock decks that use it to create powerful turns with Power Overwhelming or Nerubian Egg. It can also be used to consolidate smaller minions into a single larger target if you are expecting AoE from your opponent.
Void Terror is fairly poor in Arena. Since it relies on synergies to be truly powerful, you will rarely have the necessary cards in your Arena deck to make it reach its full potential. However, if you have cards like Power Overwhelming or Nerubian Egg in your deck, you can draft it more highly.
Decks with Void Terror
Cheap Archaedas Warlock Zoo Deck (Heroic Mode) 3 spells, 27 minions
|1,840||Nov 19 2015|
Cheap Baron Geddon Warlock Deck (Heroic Mode) 4 spells, 26 minions
|5,080||Apr 09 2015|
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2020 Earnings Call
- Will Blizzard Launch a New Title at BlizzConline?
- BlizzConLine 2021 Official Preview and Trailer
- BlizzConline Celebration Bundles in the Shop!
- What to Expect from Blizzconline 2021? (Predictions)
- The New Battle.net Is Almost Here, Going Live in NA
- Merry Christmas from the Icy Veins Team!
- Blizzard Sending Out New Surveys About "Classic" Version of The Burning Crusade
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Pull of the Day
- Mozaki OTK Mage
- Lifesteal OTK Demon Hunter
- Aggro Tempo Mage
- Save quest turn-ins?
- Prime Quest Warlock