Void Terror — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Void Terror is a Warlock-only minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
2. Constructed Play
Void Terror is relatively common in Constructed. The most common use for it is in minion heavy Warlock decks that use it to create powerful turns with Power Overwhelming or Nerubian Egg. It can also be used to consolidate smaller minions into a single larger target if you are expecting AoE from your opponent.
Void Terror is fairly poor in Arena. Since it relies on synergies to be truly powerful, you will rarely have the necessary cards in your Arena deck to make it reach its full potential. However, if you have cards like Power Overwhelming or Nerubian Egg in your deck, you can draft it more highly.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Grumble, World Shaker Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Unidentified Maul Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Raven Familiar Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Did Seeping Oozeling Just Receive A Post-Spoiler Buff?
- Silver Vanguard Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Lone Champion Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Seeping Oozeling Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Spiteful Summoner Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Make it cheap #3 Budget Handbuff Paladin
- Something stupid like ...
- Aggro Paladin Deck List
- Toxin Cards
- Aggro Rogue Deck List
- Deck Request Thread
- Make it cheap #2 Budget Cannibal Warlock
- The Lich King