Void Terror — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Void Terror is a Warlock-only minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
2. Constructed Play
Void Terror is relatively common in Constructed. The most common use for it is in minion heavy Warlock decks that use it to create powerful turns with Power Overwhelming or Nerubian Egg. It can also be used to consolidate smaller minions into a single larger target if you are expecting AoE from your opponent.
Void Terror is fairly poor in Arena. Since it relies on synergies to be truly powerful, you will rarely have the necessary cards in your Arena deck to make it reach its full potential. However, if you have cards like Power Overwhelming or Nerubian Egg in your deck, you can draft it more highly.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Four Common Hearthstone Mistakes And How To Prevent Them
- Odd & Even Hearthside Chat with 4 Cards Revealed
- Patch 10.4: Arena Changes & The Witchwood Pre-Order
- "The Witchwood" Announced As Latest Hearthstone Expansion
- Icy Veins Class Writer Applications Closing Soon
- What's the Move #18 - Figuring out Fatigue
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #11
- Patch 10.4 Bringing Big Changes, Blizzcon Cards To The Arena
- Witchwood Worth it?
- The Witchwood Expansion Hub
- Throwback Decks
- Help me build this warrior
- The Lich King
- Wild Paladin OTK Deck
- OTK Djinni Priest Standard
- New player looking for deck building advice please