Void Terror — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Void Terror is a Warlock-only minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Void Terror is a strong synergy card that can be used to retain value from a minion that you have used Power Overwhelming on, or be used to activate Deathrattle minions like .
Void Terror is relatively common in Constructed. The most common use for it is in minion heavy Warlock decks that use it to create powerful turns with Power Overwhelming or . It can also be used to consolidate smaller minions into a single larger target if you are expecting AoE from your opponent.
Void Terror is fairly poor in Arena. Since it relies on synergies to be truly powerful, you will rarely have the necessary cards in your Arena deck to make it reach its full potential. However, if you have cards like Power Overwhelming or in your deck, you can draft it more highly.
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- Johanna Faires Appointed Blizzard Entertainment President
- Will Microsoft Outsource Customer Support to External Companies?
- Blizzard Survival Game, Codenamed Odyssey, Was Cancelled Due to Engine Problems
- Microsoft Lays Off 1,900 Activision Blizzard and Xbox Employees
- Blizzard Celebrates the End of 2023 and Looks Ahead to 2024
- Microsoft Announced Xbox Leadership Changes Amid Bobby Kotick's Departure
- Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer Enthusiastic About Reviving Blizzard Franchises
- Hearthstone Telegram Bot
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Standard Tier List