Table of Contents
Ancient Shieldbearer is a Warrior-only minion. This card can be obtained from Whispers of the Old Gods packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Ancient Shieldbearer is a strong card that can be used as a component in a C'Thun deck. Since a C'Thun deck will be looking to reach the late-game in order to activate their C'Thun, gaining such a large amount of armour is hugely beneficial.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Ancient Shieldbearer will only be used as part of a C'Thun deck, but will function as a key component of any such deck.
At time of writing, the understanding is that C'Thun and his companion cards will not be available for selection in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- HCT Summer Championship 2017 Results
- Amsterdam Will Be The Venue of The 2017 HCT World Championship
- Upcoming Hearthstone Game Mechanics Update
- Tavern Brawl: Spellbook Duel
- BlizzCon 2017: All In-Game Rewards
- New Warlock Hero Soon Available From Fireside Gatherings
- Top Hearthstone Players for September 2017
- Whats the Move? #3 - Improving at Hearthstone One Play at a Time
- Advice on a New Deck
- Lord Marrowgar
- Control Warrior Deck List
- Blood Queen Lana'thel
- Jade Druid Deck List
- The Marsh Queen Hunter Quest Standard
- Time Warp Quest Mage Deck List
- Lady Deathwhisper